Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few PPD hosts that counts downloads honestly...(y)

Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated.

Now all I need you guys to do is to post "Thanks for Payment" each time I pay you and EVERYBODY will know what a great host uploadrocket.net is - Seems weird, if I miss payments by 1 day I would get a million complaints - But when I pay on time (Which I do every time) then nobody takes the time to post any more :-(

I'd really appreciate it if you guys would help me out with this - I see posts on other threads all of the time - If a new uploader reads this thread and does not see that we are paying on time (Every time) then maybe they do not consider us.

rocketman i have a reguest can you move the download in the middle page, because i upload today some stuff and NO download:facepalm:

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean - You mean on or before the page that has the CAPTCHA code?

If that is what you mean I cannot do that because each page has advertising that is needed to keep the service running - As you see from this thread many uploaders are happy with our service - So downloads are working.

i mean that button "click for free download" is to small and is on down page i tried about 4 times the button " click here for download file" until i realize that button is down on page

Hello Rocketman, can you pls check out why am i having trouble uploading by using ftp, looks like blocked. username & details sent by PM.

Hello Rocketman, can you pls check out why am i having trouble uploading by using ftp, looks like blocked. username & details sent by PM.

I replied - But in case it helps others - If you manage to login but have problems with the actual upload try logging out of FTP and then flushing your DNS and then coming into FTP again - Often you will get a different FTP server and it will be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back