Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload does not work

As Silkystar says, sometimes servers are busy, but if you see problems of any sort please try to be more specific about the problem - If there are any error messages that are displayed it will help if you send a screenshot (Or paste the message here) - Or maybe the problem is that it uploads some of the file and times out - Any additional information that you can give regarding problems will help a lot.

Thanks.

Waiting my payment

Hi! rocketman. I´m waiting my payment and requested requested yesterday July 24, 2015. My id is alfykript, please proceed my payment. Today is saturday.

Payments History
Date Amount Status
2015-07-24 21.35 Pending

Thanks!

Hi! rocketman. I´m waiting my payment and requested requested yesterday July 24, 2015. My id is alfykript, please proceed my payment. Today is saturday.

Payments History
Date Amount Status
2015-07-24 21.35 Pending

Thanks!

you'll get money next Saturday, you have to ask for money on Thursday to get the money Saturday... and I once asked for this question, and therefore I know when to ask for money, but do not worry you'll get money Next Saturday

Last edited:

Payments History
Date Amount Status
2015-07-24 21.35 Pending

Thanks!

2015 is correct - Payments requested by Thursday are paid on Saturday.

Thanks 2015.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back