Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike other file hosts that make you choose between a complicated array of payment plans we keep it simple.

We do not make you choose between a good PPS plan and a bad PPD plan, or a good PPD plan and a bad PPS plan - We just have ONE PLAN.

So you get credit for 100% of your downloads and 55% of your sales no matter which plan you choose - In fact, there is really no reason to pick a plan because they are all the same and they are all GREAT PLANS

I didn't receive the email registration and the lock security link.
Already checked my my mailbox and spam box, nothing.
Could you please fixe that ?

files under 100mb is not being counted

2014-06-292 / $0

We ran a test from 3 separate computers in 3 locations on the same file and ALL 3 downloads were counted – Here is a screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
I see the two downloads you are talking about. 1 is from ‘USA’ and 1 is from ‘GB’. However, when I look on my actual database log records for your ‘Downloads’ I see this: Screenshot by Lightshot
As you see the IPs are converted to decimal so I will convert them for you:
1093730998 is 65.49.2.182
1298461011 is 77.100.241.83
1309820683 is 78.18.71.11
Here are shots of the reverse DNS lookups of the IPs
65.49.2.182: No reverseDNS http://prntscr.com/3xrfcq
77.100.241.83 Resolves to UK: http://prntscr.com/3xrfoc
78.18.71.11 No reverse DNS http://prntscr.com/3xrfwt
I would suggest that based on 3 out of 3 legitimate IP downloads from real machines where there is a credit and 2 out of 3 lookups from the other downloads result in no reverse DNS lookup that there is a problem with the download source.
Maybe the downloads came from somebody try to do something tricky I have no idea.
All I have are my logs and traces which I was happy to share with you.
As I have said, we never cheat our uploaders or shave numbers!
Try us for a week and see how it goes J

We are happy to announce that we lifted some tiers

Please see info below:​

Uploadrocket.net World Cup Competition for WJ member only:

We would like to introduce some extra fun to the World Cup by asking our uploaders to choose who they think will win the World Cup this year.

For EVERY member that choose the winner we will add a 10% bonus to next payout request after the World Cup ends.

Last edited:
1 IP for all files download per 24 hours.

Thanks, hope you'll gonna try our services.

If 1 IP download 2 different file then it's still count 1 download?
If so, for the second down load, the count will not increase ?

Correct, we count 1 download for each IP for a 24 hour period regardless if multiple files are download - This is the same as any file host that counts downloads in this way - It is basically to avoid cheating.

Uploadrocket.net World Cup Competition for WJ member only:

We would like to introduce some extra fun to the World Cup by asking our uploaders to choose who they think will win the World Cup this year.

For EVERY member that choose the winner we will add a 10% bonus to next payout request after the World Cup ends.

Last edited:
Payment requested yesterday and still pending whereas you supposed to pay within 24hrs.
when will I get tu please ?

They are very professional, they always listen what we suggest (they changed tiers after we requested it), pay in less than 24 hours, what more we need? I just want to say thank you, and keep up the good work. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back