Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rates are as posted and we never shave numbers or cheat our uploaders - Some people are reporting low income from high amount of downloads because the system shows you every download but as you know we pay once per IP per 24 hours!

The bottom line is how much revenue you get with us at the end of the day - If you look beyond these things and work with us you will see you are paid within 24 hours of request and if you compare us to other hosts you will see that you are making more with us than with them.

looks quite good, might consider it

whoa... Mixed is ppd 100% and sales 55% Excellent dude!!!

Let's do business :)

Last edited:
I think group A rate around $4 -$5, not $15 as you say :facepalm:
Yes, I according with you, becouse on uploadable.ch I have receive to much money and size of my files is till 10-20 Mb. On uploadable.ch rates is so small for this size of files. vab0las check your payment rates, you mast have mistake in script!
I will testing another one File Host with the same rates and compare with this.

For me no
761 / $2.011
:facepalm:

Maybe your visitors GEO is not so good?
I posting only english eBooks and download my files only enlish speakers from USA, UK and EU, small % from another countries. On uploaded.net I have for 1000 downloads aprox 10 euro in 1 day, on oboom.com I reseive aprox 5 euro in 1 day (cant see how many downloads, becouse on oboom.com have not this statistic). On your site with your rates I mast reseive per 1000 downloads aprox 5-6$ but not 3$!

Rates are as posted and we never shave numbers or cheat our uploaders - Some people are reporting low income from high amount of downloads because the system shows you every download but as you know we pay once per IP per 24 hours!

The bottom line is how much revenue you get with us at the end of the day - If you look beyond these things and work with us you will see you are paid within 24 hours of request and if you compare us to other hosts you will see that you are making more with us than with them.
Ok! Make detailed statistics by countries and we'll see from where people download.

Last edited:
warez-bb blocked me when i started shareing links cause all the amount of pop ups

takeing way to long what i asked for

Were are making custom script changes - These take time - We have had a lot of requests since we launched and we are working through them - Most upload sites do not offer remote from RapidGator so we will be an exception when we add it

About Pop-ups:
We have a maximum of 2 popups on a page and some of our pages only have one popup - Which is less than many file hosts.

BTW, I have sent you PM.

Yes, I according with you, becouse on uploadable.ch I have receive to much money and size of my files is till 10-20 Mb. On uploadable.ch rates is so small for this size of files. vab0las check your payment rates, you mast have mistake in script!
I will testing another one File Host with the same rates and compare with this.

For me no
761 / $2.011
:facepalm:

Maybe your visitors GEO is not so good?
I posting only english eBooks and download my files only enlish speakers from USA, UK and EU, small % from another countries. On uploaded.net I have for 1000 downloads aprox 10 euro in 1 day, on oboom.com I reseive aprox 5 euro in 1 day (cant see how many downloads, becouse on oboom.com have not this statistic). On your site with your rates I mast reseive per 1000 downloads aprox 5-6$ but not 3$!

Ok! Make detailed statistics by countries and we'll see from where people download.

We have reviewed your account. One the most important factors is that your visitors likes to download your files from same IP. There is part of screenshot how much downloads you have received today from same IP and which haven't been counted:
http://i.imgur.com/lGTMS7N.png

Here is the screenshot which you asked:
http://pokit.org/get/img/06fd8fe8777dafb07d9ed221d32af340.jpg
0 is shown when file is being downloaded from same IP in 24 hours. If you need more info, just PM me, I'll provide everything what you want to know.

Actually we have nothing to hide and as I have mentioned before, we never shave our numbers or cheat our uploaders

Hey guys, many thanks for your suggestions, we are working as hard as possible to bring changes to you. So from now the following mods are available:

- Flash upload
- Desktop application for faster and easier uploads
- Android app to enable account monitoring from phone.

So in total for now we are offering such upload options:

467c1d3a44e0fb6ce7b7d67db8c5119d.jpg

Our remote upload has been upgraded to support more sites - we know that we still did not enable the remote upload on certain sites but its in progress and we will get that working as well over time. For remote leech please try to enter the DIRECT LINK url from the file host you wish to transfer from even if you do not see it in the list - If it works and it is not on our list please let us know so that we can add it - If it does not work please also let us know so that we can look into it.

Also from now we offer:

ece837b5bdccf599abb8a7a25e6ea309.jpg

wishing you all a nice weekend and great earnings. :psy::psy::psy:

Uploadrocket Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back