Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RocketMan please upgrade my Account

also uploading

thanks
ungot2010

thanks for the upgrade RocketMan

Last edited:
Download speed is not so stable again.

Peak time so will be slower.

Have new arrangement with provider to give 'good speeds' - But if we want to get to 'super speeds' again we will have to go to another plan with provider - Which would mean reducing rates again................................... And last time we did that we had a revolution on our hands :-)

Since speeds are very good 90% of the time I think we are in a good position right now - And I see a lot of other hosts where speeds have become terrible all of the time and hosts that have become very unreliable (I won't mention any names but you can see on various other threads for yourself).

PS. what is your account with us? I can upgrade you to premium (Assuming you are an active uploader) - So that will help you at least!

Download speed is not so stable again.

Peak time so will be slower.

Have new arrangement with provider to give 'good speeds' - But if we want to get to 'super speeds' again we will have to go to another plan with provider - Which would mean reducing rates again................................... And last time we did that we had a revolution on our hands :-)

Since speeds are very good 90% of the time I think we are in a good position right now - And I see a lot of other hosts where speeds have become terrible all of the time and hosts that have become very unreliable (I won't mention any names but you can see on various other threads for yourself).

PS. what is your account with us? I can upgrade you to premium (Assuming you are an active uploader) - So that will help you at least!

The only revolution you have is not paid to a large number of affiliates including my self.

From 22 Feb you do not paid me 100 $ dollars, i have no doubts of the scam host this one and the other you own are, and also no doubts on the lack oh honor you have.

All the rest about you talk bla bla bla of the others host, at last they paid, not like you, so you are no better that none of them , i will even say you make me a big favor not paid me because i change my all system and not only i make the same or more that i keep my files much more longer online, in a endurance rate of time i will still do money from files posted long long time ago and not get the majority of files deleted like you do.

So yeah keep in scamming the affiliates in a large rate the one that will go down is you, we uplaoders will be here, and if not the sames that today will be others but you soon or later you gone, in this case i hope that soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back