uploadrive.com l Free, Fast and Reliable l Earn up to 5$/1000 Downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly be aware that FTP uploads are enabled after 30 minutes from user registration, Also FTP uploaded files take about 5 minutes to appear in your account.

Just wanted to give you a heads up :)

Social Login:

Now you may register and Login to our platform through Facebook, Twitter , Google+ and VK.

Last edited:
cantabro1982[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] we are currently undergoing a review process on Spain, most likely it will be moved to Tear 2 soon.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]As you know our platform only runs on advertisement, we are limited to what our advertisers pay.[/FONT]

As per multiple requests we have decided to add SPAIN to Tear 2. :)

Start uploading today and don't miss out on the good earnings.

Last edited:
Dear Mido,

We don't offer premium accounts, all of our accounts are premium but without paying. :)

We off the highest rates out there latimera, please consider that this is a free file hosting service.

brightlights, thank you for your welcome.
Sure here is a link:

Uploadrive | Your Free Cloud Drive

Last edited:
From where you know my email adress ?????, because i have received this mail

Dear

We have noticed your strong presents in a lot of file hosting forums, so we wanted to invite you to uploadrive.com.

We offer 100% free, fast and reliable file hosting with multiple uploading options like "Web upload, Flash Upload, Remote Upload, FTP Upload and also Zoom upload”

Also we have a competitive earning program that offers you an option to make good money fast and secure without any delays.

For more information you may visit our thread on Wjunction through the following link or email us at anytime on Support@uploadrive.com

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185878-uploadrive-com-l-free-fast-reliable-l-earn-up-5%24-1000-downloads.html

i think they are the same owners of another scam file host , because it's very weird this mail.

Last edited:
From where you know my email adress ?????, because i have received this mail

Dear

We have noticed your strong presents in a lot of file hosting forums, so we wanted to invite you to uploadrive.com.

We offer 100% free, fast and reliable file hosting with multiple uploading options like "Web upload, Flash Upload, Remote Upload, FTP Upload and also Zoom upload”

Also we have a competitive earning program that offers you an option to make good money fast and secure without any delays.

For more information you may visit our thread on Wjunction through the following link or email us at anytime on Support@uploadrive.com

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185878-uploadrive-com-l-free-fast-reliable-l-earn-up-5%24-1000-downloads.html

i think they are the same owners of another scam file host , because it's very weird this mail.

Hi,

Our research department has pretty good investigations skills, they searched for more than 30 days to get in touch with the best uploaders out there.

We are not related to any other SCAM file hosting service, please make sure of your information before posting threads accusing verified companies with such accusations.

We will make sure not to send you any other offers we provide.

Further accusations without any kind of prove will result in addressing Wjunction Admin to take the necessary actions with you.

Regards
Support Team
uploadrive.com

Best uploaders?
I received this email and I don't even upload. I own a proxy site.

Readers beware, either wjunction is giving out our e-mails which is not likely, or this hosting service is another host who's come for your money.

Best uploaders?
I received this email and I don't even upload. I own a proxy site.

Readers beware, either wjunction is giving out our e-mails which is not likely, or this hosting service is another host who's come for your money.

So you don't upload on Mega.co.nz?

I will not comment on anything regarding your statement regarding wjunction, The Admin can answer you himself.

What money are you talking about, are you just
babbling nonsense?

Every single uploader has requested a payment was Paid on scheduled time.

Further interaction to this thread from your side will be considered harassment and spamming.

Regards
Support Team
uploadrive.com

Thread closed pending investigation.

We would advise users to use the host with caution until our investigation is over.

Could the users that received the email PM InfoBot with the time.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back