Uploadnet.co - MIX Plan $15/1000 downloads + 50% of Sales/Rebills, NO SPEED CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UploadNet I think you should choose one day of the week on which you make payment, because this is all confusing, for some people it before and some later payments or to change the first post time payments because people believe those who are held to have written in rules so people have the right to ask if the time for payments out of time... I understand that there are a lot of viewing correct links and therefore should move the date of payments on the day when it would be 100% payment for member

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_07_01_22h12m18s_012.jpg

Last edited:
@UploadNet

i'm waiting for you reply to PM and my first and second payment

Can you please up my acc, user : wttf

Don't mind, just curious, have you shutted down a filehost recently? you was on my skype list, "nishan" from india...and also when I tried to register, it said "user exist...and no Forget Pass option...nwy registered a new, Wishing you luck :)

yes i think it's the same person could you tell me which filehost was it ?

oooh So payments are not daily as the title says?

no

Last edited:
@eldon, @Superfly - I will come up with a solution for it. Let me discuss with my developer in the morning.

@dannyarcher - You were registered on Uploadnet 3 months ago when we first launched on WJ. The old thread was closed and we reopened new one with different and better rates. Your account has been upgraded to premium.

@2015 - You are RIGHT. It is really confusing as affiliates request money everyday. Also the old requested amounts keep increasing when compared to previous day and it is hard to verify them all before releasing their money. So here is the BEST DEAL for all of us.

Weekly payment on TUESDAY.
You may request money until Monday. BUT DO NOT REQUEST PAYMENTS ON TUESDAY ALONE to avoid confusion.

@Chris000 - I will address your issue today. You will get your money.

Last edited:
anybody got any recent payment from this hosting site! I'm closing to the payout and want to see if i'm not wasting my time!

i joined this site cause your paying daily! I don't mind if I have to wait a day t get my payments! Make the payout $10 or $15 to keep track of what going out so you don't get confused!

Last edited:
@coolthink555 - Your account has been upgraded.

@Supperfly - You have the option to add your website under your profile.

@Sunny23 - Please let me know weather it's web upload or FTP which is slow.

@tanakamorri88 - Replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back