Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
Let me shed some light into this.

The owner had been in contact with me on Skype. While he was making a high enough profit on AdSense and other platforms, the money stayed in his account (As you may know, AdSense pays on a monthly basis and it takes about 2 months to receive the earned amounts). So he was in the position where he had to pay the uploaders from his pocket without getting paid his earned revenue.

This is the prime example of filehosts that fail really fast. If your bank account is not full enough to sustain big losses, DO NOT START a filehost. People work to earn the money, if you promise returns, make sure you can keep paying them even if "shit hits the fan".

strange the other day he exchanged money to pay costumers, maybe he problems

lets hope so maybe delay with exchanger @UploadNet was online today i see new server has been added uploading is now available again
Disgracefully we have seen this many times before, right now he is recouping all the money he can from the uploaders hopes that they will get paid eventually and leave all their files in place and don't delete them, but once a host starts having problems like this, they almost never recover, just delete everything now, and if he does recover and pays then we can think about going back, but right now? maybe not maliciously and maybe not because he wants to, but he's still just taking advantage.

Last edited:
I think that i gotta mention that the site even though is not open to us uploaders and if you try to get in by the usual means you get redirected to a Manga Site, is still making money off the downloads, i was able to verify that the Links that i left behind and didn't delete, still work, People are still able to Download files, The site is not dead, he keeps making money of those who forgot to delete the download links (like me) or think that the Site closed down, so even if it's a pain, don't allow this guy to keep making money off of you and delete your Download Links wherever you put them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back