Status
Not open for further replies.

Uploadlab

Banned
Banned
Today we are proud to present Uploadlab 2.0, a project that's been in the works for over 6 months, and it's finally here.

What is Uploadlab?

Uploadlab is a next generation file-sharing website which allows you to easily store your files in the cloud. Furthermore we've bundled all your favourite file-host features for free; no storage limits, maximum download speeds, galleries/playlists and much much more.

Features of Uploadlab:

Clean, modern and sleek interface
- The interface was designed from the ground up, starting with a PSD design and then converting it to HTML/CSS. We thought about every little detail to make sure you get what you deserve.

HTML5/CSS3 ready
- The interface has been coded to take advantage of new browser technologies, such as CSS scaling and HTML5 video/audio that removes the need for flash and helps enhance your experience across multiple platforms including iOS.

Multitasking
- We provide native multitasking which enables background uploading whilst you are watching a video or listening to some music. You can also use the "uploader" to add new files at any time and they will be queued for upload.

Live
- The site dynamiclly updates as you use it. For example as you are uploading multiple files it will add it to your gallery without having to do a page refresh or interrupt your uploads.

Documents
- We allow for any media to be uploaded to our servers. Whether that's rar's, zip's or rtf formats, we allow them all so you can enjoy your media wherever you are.

Unlimited. Forever.
- We are delighted to offer instant downloads, unlimited playlists/galleries and infinite storage forever.
There are many more things that we haven't added to this list so why not check the site and leave a comment as to whether you like it or not.

Uploadlab.com

Facebook

Twitter

If you spot any errors please email them to
Code:
admin@uploadlab.com

Last edited:
69 comments
welcome to WJ

Thanks very much for the warm welcome IGdwight! Hope you enjoy our site :)

Nice site ....

Missed your reply! Thank you very much :)

Welcome here,
url don't work with FF and chrome,
when i opet page i get only blanc...

Thank you mate.

Please can you detail your browser version? We tried our best with browser compatibility, but unfortunately some browsers didn't get a cut :(

is there remote upload or ftp upload option? And whats about embed videos to other homepage?

Currently we do not offer a remote upload or an FTP option - however we do plan to support this.

Currently we do not offer an embed code for other websites. If this is something you want then we can for sure implement this :)

I thought this was the Affiliate Programs forum ? are we supposed to be able to earn money from your file host ?

Nope. This is "official file hosts support" forum (albeit in the "affiliate" category). We do not support making money from your uploads, nor do we offer an affiliate/partner program.

Yes Embed code would be very nice. Whats about delet files? Are you deleting files if there is no download for a time? Can i upload my own mp4 files without converting by your system to play the original quality? And whats the speed for Free user who stream my videos i have uploaded?

Yes Embed code would be very nice. Whats about delet files? Are you deleting files if there is no download for a time? Can i upload my own mp4 files without converting by your system to play the original quality? And whats the speed for Free user who stream my videos i have uploaded?

Consider it done. I'll add embed code to our list - thanks very much for your suggestion.

We currently do not delete files at all unless you choose to do so. We did plan to delete files every 'x' days, but we'll leave it for the time being.

You can upload MP4 files without us converting it. It should play back just like it would on your regular player in the quality uploaded. We also plan to allow video encoding to different formats soon.

Every user gets full speed from our site - we do not cap.

is it a dream? oO

Its the best service i have ever seen ...

But i think it would be nice to have a Premium option to have no scare that my files would be delete.

Whats about Affiliate. Is there an option to make money with my videos and mp3

is it a dream? oO

Its the best service i have ever seen ...

But i think it would be nice to have a Premium option to have no scare that my files would be delete.

Whats about Affiliate. Is there an option to make money with my videos and mp3

Thanks very much for the compliment. We have a system called "perks" which allow you to enhance the site by buying what you want. If you'd like we can add a perk where you can save your files forever, that wouldn't be a problem.

We don't support affiliate/partner programs, so you can't make money by uploading to us.

ok its no problem about affiliate programs,

There is a page error

D9USG.jpg

You need to stop storing the files and the website on the same server. Also, Kimsufi's network is known to be not so reliable, especially for file/media hosting. And there's quite a few issues with uploading.

There most definitely is no 'cloud'. Just one server.

You need to stop storing the files and the website on the same server. Also, Kimsufi's network is known to be not so reliable, especially for file/media hosting. And there's quite a few issues with uploading.

There most definitely is no 'cloud'. Just one server.

Sure. As we expand we will get more servers. Please can you detail your problems with uploading? We went through a very long testing period to make sure everything was perfect. The transition from development to live could've created a few bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back