Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site pays nothing for refferals or no?Or payng only for webmasters refferals?

2 question
What report page shows:
10 File download = 1 IP = 10 Downloads
10 File download = 1 IP = 1 Downloads?

Who is correct?

2 question
What report page shows:

Who is correct?

If an user download same file multiple times from same ip it will count single download. But if he download different files from same ip, it will count multiple downloads and download should be 100% complete.

Last edited:

2 question
What report page shows:

Who is correct?

referals get 10% , premium members even have option to add websites to their accounts and get 10% of site sales

site sales are in beta stage so we are offering it to limited guys,if you can prove traffic from your site we can offer free premium to webmaster using which you can enable site sales

Hello

I want to ask about files with premium account, are they staying forever or they will be deleted after 30 days, because I can see "Forever storage time of your files" but in the table I see only 30 days and file will be deleted after that for premium.

please tell me the true one?

Thanks.

we will be checking ru issue.as you are using rapidleech did you try our rapidleech plugins ?

Hello

I want to ask about files with premium account, are they staying forever or they will be deleted after 30 days, because I can see "Forever storage time of your files" but in the table I see only 30 days and file will be deleted after that for premium.

please tell me the true one?

Thanks.
files will be deleted when no downloads for last 30 days

Last edited:
at the moment no we cannot make it unlimited but proposal is there to make it 60 days , premium accounts data i stored on raid 10 protected storage servers so it makes us a costly deal for us , a simple example is :-

cost of raid 10 server with bbu with usable space of 8tb costs us 200 euros, we cant afford 1/4th of server space collecting 9 euros per month :(

did you try rapidleech plugins as i suggested ? today sunday developer not responding will try to get it fixed soon

edit:-
can you please check now ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back