Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp upload can take some more time because its hardware requirements are different until then you have options of zoom , flash upload,rapidleech plugins and desktop uploader. some of members even tried contacting sborg maybe they can add uploadjet support too.

ftp upload can take some more time because its hardware requirements are different until then you have options of zoom , flash upload,rapidleech plugins and desktop uploader. some of members even tried contacting sborg maybe they can add uploadjet support too.

sBorg won't be adding any new upload plugins anytime soon, I've already asked.

And as for z-o-o-m, web upload, flash upload.... it's only good if you've got a VPS or RDP with good speeds, otherwise, it's worthless.

EDIT:

Are there any promotional banners, buttons.....?

Last edited:
host,the download have problem,when click the download file button no have instant download,is need waiting 5 minute after download,please fix it.thanks

I checked it..... No banners there.... just 2 buttons and the logo, pretty much.... no actual promotional banners there
below buttons you can see banners

v11j1.png

host,the download have problem,when click the download file button no have instant download,is need waiting 5 minute after download,please fix it.thanks

s2 don't work , download doesn't start , fix it.

i will check issue now

welcome @ wj!!

thanks

Wait payment :)
fromhellx actual payment shedule is 7 working days generally we try pay in 48 hours you may get payment on monday

real time results of download counts or there is a delay in the updating?

because few people saying that they downloaded the file and it's working well,but in my files page it shows 0 downloads.

please note that one of those file is less then 10 mb, still it should show download count in file page (i do know that less then 10 won't count for earnings)

i am in PPD 100%

Thanks

Edit:

Now downloads are showing up.

i think the stats get updated after few minutes.

no problem now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back