UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imao! Violence? the only thing you have to "mail you a check/cheque!" is THIS. YOU NOT PAY ME AND ALSO TO SOME OF OTHERS.

I do not understand why you wrote 'violence' - Perhaps it is the language barrier - I am suggesting you PM me you address and I will mail you a check for what you are owed.

To paid me you know where to send the money "to my purse" you do not need any address from me less i need any check to be paid.

But if you wanna keep in insist in this game is up to you.... paid me to the same place you have always do this years and each one move on, what have be done have no return by anyway.

Is up to you keep in troll me....i have the time, lots of it.

What are you doing Man?! Just Pay The Man, What's this Bull about Sending Him a Check?! You Have Proven to be a Nice and Stand up Guy up to Now, but it seems that you're after all, at the end of your Rope.

What are you doing Man?! Just Pay The Man, What's this Bull about Sending Him a Check?! You Have Proven to be a Nice and Stand up Guy up to Now, but it seems that you're after all, at the end of your Rope.

You know what my friend - Why don't you mind your own business instead of getting involved in this - You got paid as you mentioned previously - Other than that I will run the site as I see fit - And if you do not like it delete all of your files and use a different service!

There is ZERO REASON for any other current affiliate to be involved in this unless you also want to post YOUR EXPERIENCE of not being paid or being paid!

For new visitors to this thread you can see complaints from 2 uploaders and many many compliments from others and ontime payment posts and you are free to make your own choices,

You know what my friend - Why don't you mind your own business instead of getting involved in this - You got paid as you mentioned previously - Other than that I will run the site as I see fit - And if you do not like it delete all of your files and use a different service!

There is ZERO REASON for any other current affiliate to be involved in this unless you also want to post YOUR EXPERIENCE of not being paid or being paid!

For new visitors to this thread you can see complaints from 2 uploaders and many many compliments from others and ontime payment posts and you are free to make your own choices,

Basic what are you say is "shut the &$&$ up" or i will not paid you also, you and anyone that dare to have any different opinion of what i have and dare to express it .

By the way does not matter for me if anyone else get involve on this or not, and that last part is hilarious, you do believe that you can erase all the post on the topics like magic.

Its not anymore about payment is about or personality and how you deal with people that does not agree with you, you just finish say to the other user in basic simple words that you do wtf you want, if you by any reason not want paid to a affiliate you will not, and after you come with a game of trolling like if the others are idiots.

And i do not want to use or service anymore but i want be paid all you own me, the problem is that not only you scam the users that you believe that you gonna get immune to all this.

Last edited:

Basic what are you say is "shut the &$&$ up" or i will not paid you also, you and anyone that dare to have any different opinion of what i have and dare to express it .

By the way does not matter for me if anyone else get involve on this or not, and that last part is hilarious, you do believe that you can erase all the post on the topics like magic.

Its not anymore about payment is about or personality and how you deal with people that does not agree with you, you just finish say to the other user in basic simple words that you do wtf you want, if you by any reason not want paid to a affiliate you will not, and after you come with a game of trolling like if the others are idiots.

And i do not want to use or service anymore but i want be paid all you own me, the problem is that not only you scam the users that you believe that you gonna get immune to all this.

I'm not telling anyone to 'shut up' - I'm simply saying that this matter is between you and I - You bring the matter here and it is still between you and I - The fact that others ask me to pay you or they are sympathetic towards you has no bearing on the matter!

I'm not telling anyone to 'shut up' - I'm simply saying that this matter is between you and I - You bring the matter here and it is still between you and I - The fact that others ask me to pay you or they are sympathetic towards you has no bearing on the matter!

You start all this when you refuse to paid me because of my opinion, you could have paid me without you put or self first that your business, now lead with it because i will not let this go till i be paid.

I am making payments to our affiliates today as I always do ??????????/

Great. So pay me and the others that were not payed last week!

As I said to you in my original response I needed to validate the downloads to make sure they were valid.

As you see it has been a busy week so checking took longer than normal.

But it looks like you have deleted all of your files and thus you have deleted all records of the downloads so there is no way for me to finish the validation!

Still exact the same no payment done, nothing more that a bunch of bla bla bla, paid to people you have not paid, if you take 2 weeks to check whatever is or fault not fault of users.

We do not have to still use a host that does not have paid us.

Still exact the same no payment done, nothing more that a bunch of bla bla bla, paid to people you have not paid, if you take 2 weeks to check whatever is or fault not fault of users.

I think you have MORE THAN MADE YOUR POINT that YOU will not be using the site!

As for others - All legitimate payments have been made.

I think you have MORE THAN MADE YOUR POINT that YOU will not be using the site!

As for others - All legitimate payments have been made.

is more that logic that only if aim complete insane i will use any of the 2 host you own, but you have not paid me 100 dollars, is my choice whatever host i chose, but is or duty paid to or affiliates, if you do not then is clear that nobody can trust you because you only paid to people that lick or boots.

I do not have to use a host that bull users and tell then will not paid them without any reason, that is what scam host do, if you wanna enter on that list that will be a problem of you, what you can be sure is that will not let this go and every single day i will request ~the money you are not paid me.

Great. So pay me and the others that were not payed last week!

As I said to you in my original response I needed to validate the downloads to make sure they were valid.

But it looks like you have deleted all of your files and thus you have deleted all records of the downloads so there is no way for me to finish the validation!

You are a LIAR that only say CRAP and SHIT.

I asked my requested, as i prove at the 19th of February and at the 25th of february you not pay me, since that day i've been asking and requesting what is mine and you always changing the history, first you didn't have the money in webmoney, then you need to validate my downloads, then i was a new uploader...and the lies keep on and on...

I've told by PM that i would stop using your sites, and that was what i did ( I at least keep my word...you in the other hand...).

I'm not a new uplolader, i worked with uploading.site since august 2016 till last week. And all my downloads were legitim.

This was my 2nd payment not my 1st.

I really don't care about YOU and your hosts, and i have enough of this.

Just to finalize, you choose which affliates you pay, it's proven here and your other topic that are some users that weren't payed, and for me this is a type of SCAM.

For the others in the same situation (like trojan-killer and Emigrant at least and all others that don't say...), best of luck.

You are a LIAR that only say CRAP and SHIT.

I asked my requested, as i prove at the 19th of February and at the 25th of february you not pay me, since that day i've been asking and requesting what is mine and you always changing the history, first you didn't have the money in webmoney, then you need to validate my downloads, then i was a new uploader...and the lies keep on and on...

I've told by PM that i would stop using your sites, and that was what i did ( I at least keep my word...you in the other hand...).

I'm not a new uplolader, i worked with uploading.site since august 2016 till last week. And all my downloads were legitim.

This was my 2nd payment not my 1st.

I really don't care about YOU and your hosts, and i have enough of this.

Just to finalize, you choose which affliates you pay, it's proven here and your other topic that are some users that weren't payed, and for me this is a type of SCAM.

For the others in the same situation (like trojan-killer and Emigrant at least and all others that don't say...), best of luck.

I checked the logs for [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Emigrant files and he had valid downloads and I paid him.[/FONT]

[h=2]3 plans to choose from:[/h]
  • PPD: 100% of download rate above, 25% of sales and 10% of rebills
  • MIX: 30% of downloads rate above, 75% of sales and 50% of rebills
  • PPS: 20% of downloads rate above, 90% of sales and 70% of rebills

Hi Rocketman.
Can i choose to change plan?
Is working or must wait yet.

sorry for my English
regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back