UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the payment......

Always In Time...

Excellent Service and Support !!!

RocketMan...ur support is the best...and ur filehosts...the best filehosts right now

:):):)

My uploading site PAyment request still in pending and not be paid....

I am one person - You have your rocket payment right?

I am still processing rocket payments - I will get to rest of uploading.site payments soon!

Yes I recieve my Uploadrocket but uploading.site not to be paid...Thanks again for your effort

I mention this note because I need WMZ money to buying some stuff tonight..So This is the reason to waiting for uploading.site...

Again I appreciate for your good works...

Update....uploading site paid.....Thanks for helping me tonight...Have a good day rocket man...

Last edited:
yes tested with my file on idm , it counted but second earning not counted only add in download , also you do not capped download speed , so what is the use of premium status , is it mean for longer file storage only , thank you

Last edited:
yes tested with my file on idm , it counted but second earning not counted only add in download , also you do not capped download speed , so what is the use of premium status , is it mean for longer file storage only

Premium users have longer storage.

Premium user downloads are not counted towards earnings.

We count 5 downloads from each IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back