UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, very much! :D

No problem - Please try and let me know if it is working for you - I did not get time to test it yet.

Thanks.
The limit is gone, but there is another problem. When i try to remote upload from Uptobox, i can only remote one by one, not multiple. And now, i can not remote anymore, it keeps telling me this
Screenshot-6_2_20166_45_53PM0f86b.png

No problem - Please try and let me know if it is working for you - I did not get time to test it yet.

Thanks.
The limit is gone, but there is another problem. When i try to remote upload from Uptobox, i can only remote one by one, not multiple. And now, i can not remote anymore, it keeps telling me this
Screenshot-6_2_20166_45_53PM0f86b.png

I did not change anything that should affect that - Says that the URL is not accessible - Is it something on the remote side maybe?

I did not change anything that should affect that - Says that the URL is not accessible - Is it something on the remote side maybe?
It works on other file hosts, only yours don't work with Uptobox. I don't know what to do now, i can not continue uploading!

Perhaps try later or something - As I said, nothing changed on my side except that I eliminated the restrictions.

I do not have an account with them - But if you want to PM me your info - Maybe I can use it to test with you?

So far having a very nice experience with your new host. Uploading is fast and smooth and file manager is great. Havent reached minimum payout yet but i have no worries about payments with your host. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back