UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading.site is very quick! Check your connection... a lot of servers are geo-routed meaning the server is located somewhere else, which could cause some speed issues.

Uploading.site is very quick! Check your connection... a lot of servers are geo-routed meaning the server is located somewhere else, which could cause some speed issues.

Servers are in NL - Most host are there - Did you notice better speeds today? Maybe it was just a bad connection for you yesterday.

I hate to say that but honestly your template looks shit .

I have this host few tests at my sites and my personal opinion I dont think it will success and it looks will shut down

I have this host few tests at my sites and my personal opinion I dont think it will success and it looks will shut down

Thanks for your opinion.

Main factor is that upload and download speeds are super fast and there are no restrictions to downloads (Like times and max downloads per day). Also since we are the same team that made uploadrocket.net (Which has been here for more than 2 years) people know we make fast and reliable payments to our members. Go to the uploadrocket thread and you will find it hard to find a complaint in over 2,700 posts!

Rates are pretty good too :-)

But if looks are all that matter to you then I guess that is your choice.

Thanks again for posting.

Last edited:

"shut down?"

RocketMan regularly working payment via last two years... what are you talking?

"template looks shit?"

you're looking for luxury and not to earn something....

I do not know even know what you're looking for and to be satisfied... You have a lot of decorated file hosting so try them If decorated so important

"shut down?"

"template looks shit?"

I do not know even know what you're looking for and to be satisfied... You have a lot of decorated file hosting so try them If decorated so important

Now now 2015 - Everybody can have an opinion - I guess we will look back in 2 years and see what happened.

To be honest I never thought uploadrocket would be so successful - Now we are in top 5 or 6 at WJ - Probably top 2 or 3 for PPD!

And you know what - Look back at the early rocket threads and maybe somebody said the same :-)

"shut down?"

"template looks shit?"

AGREE.. whats the point on having a good looking site when it doesn't pay on time.. that's sucks lol uploadrocket was awesome on payment schedule :)

"shut down?"

"template looks shit?"

AGREE.. whats the point on having a good looking site when it doesn't pay on time.. that's sucks lol uploadrocket was awesome on payment schedule :)

Thank you for your support - Both of the sites are run by me - And both have the same reputation - This is one of the reasons that uploading.site has become so successful so quickly - There are a lot of new sites starting with fancy interfaces to try to build your confidence - And yes, maybe some of them will do very well - But for uploading.site I am putting the uploadrocket reputation on the line too - And that means a lot.

We did make updates to modernize the look and feel - Like the new responsive layout - But I'd rather just prove a good and honest service to you guys and stand by my word.

To be honest most people come to a download site with one thing in mind - Get a free file - If we had no background and no ads and a simple 'click here to get the file' we would be the most popular download site on the internet :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back