Uploading.com - $40 per 1,000 downloads or NEW plan(60%sales+60% rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status of Payment Requests appear "Approved" two days ago
but i didn't receive any payment
please, read before "RATES & TERMS" or FAQ :)
"It takes no more than 7 days since the payout request, and usually all payments are processed within 1-3 days. We're recommending Paypal or Alertpay to get your payout in shortest terms. You can track a payout request in your account: 'Approved' status means that your request was approved and the payment will be executed in the near future."

Regards.

There's a new problem.When I tested my old links(which are pressable) today,I found it can't open in new tab in Firefox(just no response),but can open new window in IE.
But before the links worked well both in Firefox and IE.(I know it cause I often test my posts)
And then I tested other file hosts' links,they work well in Firefox and IE too.
So I think only the links of uploading.com have problem,after they added hosts.
If the admin of uploading.com see this,please fix this problem.
I don't want my readers who use Firefox pressing the link,but there's no response.

Last edited:
No support OP seen in this thread from 7 days and a lot of payment complains - in this line of thoughts - Is there anyone who recently received any payment from this filehost ? Just asking , because I`m not sure if this filehost still pays and I want to join , but with this lag of support and complains - Anyone with good stats and payments recently received from this filehost ?

Last payouts were sent yesterday. So there's no issues about it.

because I`m not sure if this filehost still pays and I want to join

It's good time to join. We've launched new good affiliate plans. At the moment we're launching new servers to improve quality of our service.

Today we've launched new FTP servers, will work on it's optimization till New Year.

read more about updates in News section

Last payouts were sent yesterday. So there's no issues about it.

It's good time to join. We've launched new good affiliate plans. At the moment we're launching new servers to improve quality of our service.

Today we've launched new FTP servers, will work on it's optimization till New Year.

read more about updates in News section

cannot use http://uploading.com/files/upload/ftp/ says
"FTP service is available only for partners or premium users. "

I am a partner for 1 year, hope you get it right/fixed QUICKLY.

edit: no problem, username and password remain the same, so i just changed the hostname and im ready to go...phew

Just to show they are paying:
jczzrghyyj3j.png

I'm sorry, is there some way for us to invest in a lifetime premium account?

This host seems appealing. I love hosts that will let me upload and share in single links! That said, with MegaUpload, FileServe, FileSonic, and CramIt.In all offering Lifetime options, I'm not going to be investing (by paying for premium or uploading content) in hosts that don't allow me a lifetime option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back