Uploading.com - $40 per 1,000 downloads or NEW plan(60%sales+60% rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that the Status rank just decrease after the payment from uploading
is that true?

Right, my status down to Lite after 1st payment, and i leave them now

I don't know this because I just started with them and is not enough to request payment.
But I can understand reason.

Like hotfile, if your share links can help uploading sells more, you get high rate.

With me, Base status is OK because my share get lot of download. Seem uploading doesn't cheat download counter. For same share file type with wupload, they only counts 100 downloads but it is about 180 with uploading.

My files may not sell directly premium account for their customers but indirecting. Because once more uploaders work with uploading then uploading has more files, then customers buy more premium because nobody (or less) buys premium if uploading has little of files content. And uploading must understand this point.

If you think you can sell directly from you files you can choose PPS. They pay 60% from your sell include rebill (if any). This is better than filesonic PPS because filesonic do not pay for rebill.

Nowday, I am pleasured with uploading. Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Grabbed on of those 1 week premium coupon codes to check out the service.
Tried to RU some files from Filesonic 3 times today and they all failed.
Good thing i didn't actually spend money on this garbage service....

Hello.

Is uploading.com SCAM?!

I wanna payout my money. So I requested it on 21 November 2011.
Now it's 02 December 2011 and no money!

On site they're writing:
"We make payouts to our partners per request. In average, it takes no longer than 3 business days since a request till a payment itself, and the maximum payout period is one week (for first payouts generally). Owners of already verified accounts are paid even faster - usually within one business day."

Few years ago I worked for them and got payments. So I'm verfied.
So, they had 1-7 days, and now it's 14th day AND NO PAYMENT!
The "Approved" status since 14 days AND NO PAYMENT!

6zm29bb2.png

BEWARE GUYS! I think they will pay after this post, ANYWAY BEWARE! In my opionion it's better to choose another filehosting. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Cheers,
Nasz Prezes

EDIT 5th December 2011:
I've received payment to AlertPay. Thanks.

Last edited:
Could someone tell me which Bandwidth per Day limit has uploading for guests?
Whats the filesize limit for download as guest? (Please set it up at least 2048MB)

Working in PPD, premium sales only help us to access to a higer rank? Or could we earn rank only doing X.000 daily downloads? In this case i´ll take PPS method with rebills.

Thanks in advance.
Waiting answer​

a133912b05.gif
Uploading_support
a133912b05.gif

there is big problem in counting :S

yesterday i get 650 dl between 18:00pm - 23:59pm (6hours)
today i get 300 dl between 00:01 am 22:00 pm (about 10 hours)

what is the problem :S

I just bought a premium account today. But I found the download speed is so slow (<10kB/s per file) that is even slower than a basic account. What's wrong? Or can I cancel my premium account and take my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back