UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploadgig's Admin:: You Do a great job but beside of this unfurtunately you have a weak support....

Its more than 5 month that I work with uploadgig and in this time I made 7 ticket that only I got 2 answer with a delay...

For Example I sent you 2 ticket in more than 10 days ago even I mentioned one of them in here by ID but there was no answer again...

I made 3 payment reaquest in last 15 days but all of them had more than 21 and sometime 23 days payout date not 15 business day as you written in Earn Money...

Plz consider my request and ticket and fix my 3 payment request...

2c61a70d5d3a8036

d7271374d741178f

Uploadgig's Admin:: You Do a great job but beside of this unfurtunately you have a weak support....

Its more than 5 month that I work with uploadgig and in this time I made 7 ticket that only I got 2 answer with a delay...

For Example I sent you 2 ticket in more than 10 days ago even I mentioned one of them in here by ID but there was no answer again...

I made 3 payment reaquest in last 15 days but all of them had more than 21 and sometime 23 days payout date not 15 business day as you written in Earn Money...

Plz consider my request and ticket and fix my 3 payment request...

2c61a70d5d3a8036

d7271374d741178f

We answer all tickets unless you ask duplicated question.

We don't answer any ticket, email, Message about sales.

We already have many affiliates who pass Diamond and getting daily 10+ sales; They keep using our service because they are earning more compared other file hostings so this is last time I am writing about sales issue.

1- Find dedicated content: Do not leech and copy other users posts.
2- Choose your file host: The user does not feel good when you switch between file hosts alternatively.
3-Do not using many mirrors. It allows users download your files without buying a premium account.
4-Set your files premium only

Payout time is 15 business day. Our system does not count weekend and holidays.

Uploadgig...I only asked for payout time...That's only thiing that I asked...for examle :

I request payment in 23 July ............Payout Time 14 August

I request payment in 2 August............Payout Time 23 August

I request payment in 5 August ............Payout Time 28 August

For any misunderstanding situation Its better to set 3 Weeks not 15 days...

3 Weeks is different with 15 days...Its maybe count same but the Mental influence is different...15 days seems sooner than 3 weeks but actually Its same ...15 busiines day in your system count sometime 21 days and 23 days...

Im also Rapidgator's uploader they set one month for payment and that's good because It counts 30 days..loud and clear...

But counting 23 days or 21 days as 15 bussiness day Its seems confusing...Saying 15 bussiness day is a thing and paying after 23 or 21 day is another thing...You saying we pay soon but actully you paying late...I talking about a mental influence .....

Any way my point was only about payout time not sale ...

I also have not any rush I only think is better to set a single time not a confusing time...I prefer one month for payout time till a 15 bussiness day that actully is 21 to 23 days...

I also said that I sent 7 ticket but I actully 2 of them answered ...

Anyway Im talked in a kind and friendly situation and I'lll expect to got a clear answer otherwise All due respect I prefer to end this conversation without any answer.,,,

I wish my best for uploadgig and I thanks for your good work.....

@ Uploadgig

you still need to change the first page of this thread as Diamond level is now at $20K and not at 10K as it's stated.

Even better would be to set back Diamond to 10K on your website instead ;)

Hello every one.
I want to ask you that Your files are visible in my files folder after successful upload via ftp.?

I am facing this problem as files are not visible in my files

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back