UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sales and payments are OK. If you dont have sales it means that your content or your users/downloaders are shit. Don't turn this topic into uploaded topic. Im really shocked how you complain to the hostings that you don't have sales. What are you expecting from them ?

I guess you are kidding alabala or your are some 'close' friend of them.
However, nothing shocking. I received my payment today which was pending since 26.12. and that's ok
also sales NOW starting to get back to normal but telling here there wasn't any problem is just an big bullshit and you lose your own reputation saying so.

I guess you are kidding alabala or your are some 'close' friend of them.
However, nothing shocking. I received my payment today which was pending since 26.12. and that's ok
also sales NOW starting to get back to normal but telling here there wasn't any problem is just an big bullshit and you lose your own reputation saying so.

i totally agree buddy
there are always person like him buddy
its very clear that he is close to this company :P

If you consider few tickets and 2 pms "close" then i guess im close to the company :D But i think you are more close to "the company" than me because my payment was pending before yours :P But you all know where the "delete" and "log out" buttons are if you don't like it.
As for trickerfinder
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] , [/FONT]
do you really think that i will pay any attention to you with 77 posts for less than a month here? if i need to make $2-3 PPD per day i'll write you, buddy :D

If you consider few tickets and 2 pms "close" then i guess im close to the company :D But i think you are more close to "the company" than me because my payment was pending before yours :P But you all know where the "delete" and "log out" buttons are if you don't like it.
As for trickerfinder
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] , [/FONT]
do you really think that i will pay any attention to you with 77 posts for less than a month here? if i need to make $2-3 PPD per day i'll write you, buddy :D
i dont care your attention buddy
i agree with him ,just it
you dont need to search my past and talk like this
no offense no anger please
i just said my feelings
pps users earn good and for sure they dont need ppd, so you dont need to make a joke with that
many people even need 2$ daily here
not everybody is pro buddy
take care

You are right and of course i took my consequences but not for the lost money while sales was 'off' but for the bad communications to their affiliates about the problem.
As i have written earlier for that an new host is even more important building up their credibility and this is still my point of view.
Actually where you have been during the zero sales days? You really haven't seen anything?

Hi everyone,

While our daily sales volume keeps on increasing we have indeed received some complaints of people getting payments rejected.
We are tracking this with our bank to find the actual cause but due to holiday period they respond a bit slow sometimes.

We are aware of it and you can rest assure this will be resolved shortly.

Any Update ???

Question
If I decide to withdraw my money
My rank, would fall from (bronze) :))
At level (basic) again :facepalm:

Please some member who has withdrawn their money
answer please :((

Last edited:
well, first time two refund together today! :facepalm:

You had one chargeback if you see more please open a support ticket we will check.

Question
If I decide to withdraw my money
My rank, would fall from (bronze) :))
At level (basic) again :facepalm:

Please some member who has withdrawn their money
answer please :((

Your rank won't change. You can withdraw your money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back