UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you can make more easy to users that files can be downloaded only by getting premium?... I mean, in the top of the download page, before they go to the bottom to click "Free Download" Button. I guess, it's a best way to bring sales. Only one suggestion.

34804626_fffffffff.jpg

Last edited:
Please add more payment option like : Neteller or Payza

Payza will be added soon.

Please upgrade to my premium
I want to work with UploadGIG
My account : caomitsumi@gmail.com

Thank you so much ^^
Have you a nice day

You don't need a premium account to upload files and earn money. Only need to join our affiliate program.

Do you can make more easy to users that files can be downloaded only by getting premium?... I mean, in the top of the download page, before they go to the bottom to click "Free Download" Button. I guess, it's a best way to bring sales. Only one suggestion.

34804626_fffffffff.jpg

Thank you for your suggestion we will think about it.

Last edited:
facebook.com/LinkSnappyOfficial/posts/1186902218022411

Is uploadgig now in multihostings ? I checked google and some trash parasite is advertising they now support uploadgig.
I checked because downloads are up a lot and sales dropped. I thought it was me because i had some problems but now my problems are solved and seeing this ...

facebook.com/LinkSnappyOfficial/posts/1186902218022411

Is uploadgig now in multihostings ? I checked google and some trash parasite is advertising they now support uploadgig.
I checked because downloads are up a lot and sales dropped. I thought it was me because i had some problems but now my problems are solved and seeing this ...

Well, They bought multi-account and added our site for only one day. Our anti-leech system blocks all accounts when they start leeching.You can check their site; you will find uploadgig, always on down file hosts list.

Open a ticket, so we can check your downloads and give you a dedicated analyze and report.

Thanks for fast reply, its good to know parasites are blocked.
I'll open a ticket just in case, because like i said i had issues of my own. The only thing i care about is my file host is not included in those multihostings. They already destroyed enough hostings and sites.

^I don't know, but the payment proofs posted already say a lot of them. I started using them yesterday and already got a sale.

BTW is there any limitation on file size a free user can download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back