Uploaders/ Webmasters Discontinuing the USE of FS?

Stop Using fileserve or Not ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't make money from wrzc or warez. Visitors and downloaders don't make money either. Uploaders make money from fileserve. Therefore uploaders are the money hungry ones. That's the difference.

Webmasters and visitors/downloaders didn't care anything like uploaders did when rapidshare removed it's reward system or do you remember?

Really? So you do it cause you love it? Those kind of sites are made that in some point earn money. If your site gets really big and it will need for some serious hosting will you pay it from your pocket cause you love it? I mean your site is created for "cashwores", they are who go to your site. I am really sick of people who blame group of uploaders for being money hungry. Why do they open warez site at first place?
Who can say that isn't
warez=money
p2p=filesharing????

Last edited:
I see many thread that accused FS, Ban with no reason, shave download count etc. but I think FS is one of the best filehost.

However, I didn't use FS because it give too low rate for my downloader. (group C)

:)

Why, because some unknown person says so, but tell me more about how you got rid of hotfile?
Stupid me i always thought hotfile got rid of us, and not the other way around, but maybe i'm mistaken? Or did you start boycotting hotfile after you got banned, and thought that it was working very well.

If you don't like fileserve then just move to another host, no one is forcing you to use any specific host.

Last edited:
The weirdest thing about this is the poll doesn't make any difference, this is not a union of uploaders were every uploader is going to boycott Fileserve just because the poll was in favor of it. No the uploaders that voted No will continue to use Fileserve and the other people that voted Yes, most of them will have never used Fileserve and the other few will boycott (fancy way of saying stop to upload to) Fileserve, so whats the point of all this

Why Users will Left Fileserve ????

Reason 1 : Banning IPs without any reasons [specially LeaseweB]
Reason 2 : Locking Premium Accounts just due to heavy leecing
Reason 3 : Now no Money for uploaders
Reason 4 : No future of this Filehost as its all operations are located in US

There is No reason for survival of fileserve ....just by saying that "its much popular & the one of the biggest filehost". Now this is the time any EU based filehost can be no#1........So , this the time for EU Filehosts

"Hit the paddle,Raise the accelerator & try your level Best, You will be No#1 for sure "​
--DEVILZ

Visitors and downloaders don't make money either. Uploaders make money from fileserve. Therefore uploaders are the money hungry ones. That's the difference.

You forgeting one imp fact that, the visitors are not coming to get freebies, but they want PREMIUM STUFF FOR FREE. So cash whores are far better than FREE WHORES !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back