Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you post proof of that Gonzo? lol.

This is to share some realistic info on how much you can make with uploading, not a thread to show off. I won't show proof. You may call me bluff for all I care. My earning won't drop because of this.

For all, $100/day is nothing. Many folks make more than that uploading and they won't bother to come here, not mentioning posting "proof" (you can ps one if you like). In short, don't give up. Work harder.

Well, even if it's true, hotfile will find a way to ban you soon! :-P
you only need a lot of time and a good connection... Give of both and i will make you 3k per month.. :-)

Oh really? How do you know? Are you the owner of Hofile? What about those making way more than me??? Are they going to be banned too? What about the daily sales these people bring to Hotfile? Hmm... I guess Hotfile is rich enough and don't need sales anymore...

Whatsoever you post here or clarify, Everybody knows it is fake data.....<_<.

Yeah it must be fake. You can't make 2K+/month, that money is enough for you to bail out GM... LOL

get real dude. do you know how much is $2K? that's nothing. A bus driver make way way more than that.

Yeah it must be fake. You can't make 2K+/month, that money is enough for you to bail out GM... LOL

get real dude. do you know how much is $2K? that's nothing. A bus driver make way way more than that.

LMFAO
True

Be happy with your money
Why are you proving yourself
If you earn keep it with yourself why show it to others ?
:P

$100 from HF/day is quite impossible, The best I can get is $40/day, only 1 time.

When I get 20 movie, 25 app, 30 music, 8 TV series and 10 games on the first page for each category on katz and katz update quite late that time, around 18 hour. also 30 post on 1st page Ph*ze and few other ddl site. Same link also posted on w-bb and 4 other big forum.

Oh.. +site sale, get about $5

I see... you can't make $100/day on HF so therefore it is concluded that no one can make $100/day on HF.... brilliant! that makes life easier for everyone.

The same analogy applied to Katz. If Katz can't give you that amount, so it is a foregone conclusion that this is something impossible... Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back