Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmer

There is a new site called www.bitlr.com
Essentially it is a filehost with a twist. It is a cross between a filehost and twitter.

You can direct link to a particular file in a post like follows (not an advertisement...simply to give an example) http://www.bitlr.com/uploads/1308636325_Aaron_Neville-I_Known_Ive_Been_Changed-2011-SNOOK.rar

You DO have to login to download but there are no wait times/captcha etc.

Once you have downloaded a file you can go into the main part of the site which is just like twitter except has people sharing all types of files under all types of categories.

Basically the site is after both uploaders (to get a bit more activity) and MOST of all, people to promote the filehost. Use the links in multipost etc as the main link and spread our files accross the net. If you think you can help out and spread the word then inbox me with your proposal and i'll pass it on. There is $ in it!

2 comments
Its getting there, and there is a LOT of content being added every day. One of the main things that is being worked on atm is a way to find stuff a bit easier as it can be hard to process all the info. Check out the different groups as it makes things a little easier to find stuff you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back