Other UploaderHost.com - Xeon X3440/W3520 Encoding 16-24GB DDR3 1GBPS RDP From $15 (OVH/NL)

Which Location Rdp You Want ?

• Netherland

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • France

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Usa

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok , i talked to the owner ( or whatever he says to me he is not owner , he just staffed there , owner is from pakistan he said which i think is a total lie. ) today at a phone call .

he told me his paypal is limited now and he lost all his money. also as i transferred him money via bank transfer i had his bank account , phone no. and name and all that so here is the info.

ank Name:- Panjab National Bank
Payee Name:- Guruprasad Bharati
Account Number:- 6251000100006551
IFSC Code:- PUNB0625100
Mobile No :- +918109864341
Bank Branch :- Vijay Nagar (Indore)

i have talked to him and he told me , do whatever , he wont refund anything . he told me , he will do nothing and people can switch to other providers.

SO CLEARLY THIS WAS A FUCKING SCAMMING.

he disconnected the phone then. :/ , i have NEVER MET AN ASSHOLE LIKE HIM !

STAFF FUCKING CLOSE AND BAN THIS ASSHOLE ALREADY !

just want to tell you all its my problem so i cant continue now..
i know i have 10 users which was having 20 days left in his invoice but why i have to stop providing service..

because my paypal limited and 4 assholes created dispute and one credit card dispute
i dont know about credit card dispute but i lossed more than i taken from him because of tax etc..
and 4 dispute was unauthorised payment and i know this done any compititor..

and what i do man.. i dont have money i lossed 400+ $ in paypal and my buisness was going awsome as 2 days back i seen my custmer total next month unpaid invoice was 1000$ to 1200$ so why i will stop man..

who think i am a cheater lesten i am not cheater but i can bet no one here will can pay from pocket..

so i did quit my service..

and you can create paypal dispute because there i have 300$ and then it will go in held and then u will get your money..

but i am not going to open that fucking paypal.. he blocked my 3 paypal accounts

now i have only one left. so i dont want they trace ip and ban this account also,,

also Yes i am agree that i did wronge to that 10 users who having his 20 + days in his invoice..

One fucking main thing this all happend because of my partner..

Note :- Dont do any online buisnes with any partner because when you will get bad time all will leave your hand..

Thanks

Mod You can close thread and Can Ban Me :((

OP is obviously making up a load of bullshit. Has been permanently banned. Limited paypal accounts can issue refunds, always.

Open your disputes/claims, cut your losses, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back