Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, i only got pay once since i join them on 21jan2012 and that is on 25feb, no more payment after that.
and i notice after they discontinue PPD, my download counts from those files i post daily double/triple.
also i don't have sale anymore after no paypal payment. so basically it is dead. i will stop uploading there soon.
X-(

Now you all cry about the close of PPD but

"WHo Knows what other Filehost Services will handle this now(maybe they close all PPD" and most important QUESTION is CAN the other Filehoster Handle this now!

what say you guys now?! :))

after Netload and all other close PPD system?!

nope, i only got pay once since i join them on 21jan2012 and that is on 25feb, no more payment after that.
and i notice after they discontinue PPD, my download counts from those files i post daily double/triple.
also i don't have sale anymore after no paypal payment. so basically it is dead. i will stop uploading there soon.
X-(

what say you guys now?! :))

after Netload and all other close PPD system?!

Time to have a little vacations time, until all this shit is under control...:facepalm::PB-) other wise it is a waste of time.

CCUL.jpg

Meaning: Credit Cards are back ! :)

Visa/MC just showed up in the payment options for UL again... No news posted on the website...

Hopefully they can find a way to get paypal back as well...

They also fixed the ability to pay by Bitcoin... was redirecting to a reseller page, not it gives you the proper page...

Looks like someone is fixing things on their site...

Last edited:
Free et registred users still have good speed (200 KB/s and 250 KB/s). Before, It was 50 Kb/s and 60 KB/s. That why we got many sales.

Have 65 Gb traffic left in my premium account! Still saying "Traffic Exhausted"! Anyone having similar issue?

EDiT: Okay, fixed by itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back