Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your Problem?!
Be sure I have no problems:)

Leave if you are not Happy?!and stop crying like a Bitch read their TOS they can change everything when they have fun about that.
Ah, ok, I´m "crying like a bitch"? Good joke!:))

Simple answer is NO Look at Extabit,Bitshare and all the other shit,very good performance heh?!
Good perfomance? In the last weeks I lost around 500GB files without abuse at UL....ONLY at UL. Don´t talk about those things, this is stupid shit:facepalm:

Performance for premiumuser in maintime is terrible since some weeks, also talk about thisX-(

anyway i hope you will find a Good Solution to continue
Be sure again I didn´t need UL....but thanks for your "warm" wishes and words;)

Best regards

@ lucky123x

I know that they deleting files and have some connection problems.

But maybe you forget what happend last 2 Months in this Scene.

Everything will be changed you will see it and Ul.to is starting with it.

promise you this ;)

you could try Share-online.biz its good alternative but how i say who can say what happend tommorow on the other Filehosters ;)

@Deadmau5

This is correct, no one knows whats on in the next HOURS...:'(

It´s ok, that you fight for UL, but you have imho to understand all the uploaders here and elsewhere. They have made UL to this "great" hoster and now zomg has f***ed them, no news, no warning, you know what I mean?

This is not ok....remember wupload: fair information few days before, everything is fine...but this here is....I didn´t say it8-)

@Deadmau5 Why bashing bitshare? at least they pay every weeks and they don't steal 20 bullshit % on payment below 100 Euro.

Last edited:
@ lucky123x

I know that they deleting files and have some connection problems.

But maybe you forget what happend last 2 Months in this Scene.

Everything will be changed you will see it and Ul.to is starting with it.

promise you this ;)

you could try Share-online.biz its good alternative but how i say who can say what happend tommorow on the other Filehosters ;)

Dude, we're not complaining just to pass time. There is an abuse for users, all current UL uploaders got faith on the site, put all their files (hardly uploaded for some) on the site, making a colateral business ... and a days ... fiouuu nothing, no earning, no payment, no informations, and you don't need to forgot that 1 month ago everybody was wondering if a day they will be able get all there earning payed because they got sucked by Paypal.
I really loke UL.to but this instability of their decisions, services ... could be fatal and will conduce to the closure of the site if uploaders decide to move (clearly, there is nothing to gain, 80% earn from PPD option).

Uploaded deleting files is not in any way damaging agent!
Nobody is selling premium and will not sell!
Uploaded is damaging to delete the files, I feel much the ADMIN site that is pretty dumb, frozen account in paypal what is waiting to make another?
Staying crying for frozen account will not help it!
Depositfiles.com use another site on their behalf to make the payments, uploaded does not do this because it is stupid!

Sorry for the English

I requested 33Euro on 8thMarch, after more than 2 weeks, they sent me 24Euro, that means they cut me about 27 percent, not 20%. Wrote a ticket, but never got reply.

Uploaded deleting files is not in any way damaging agent!
Nobody is selling premium and will not sell!
Uploaded is damaging to delete the files, I feel much the ADMIN site that is pretty dumb, frozen account in paypal what is waiting to make another?
Staying crying for frozen account will not help it!
Depositfiles.com use another site on their behalf to make the payments, uploaded does not do this because it is stupid!

Sorry for the English

1148_1253230725640.jpg

hey folks, it's official that Uploaded.to will not pay anymore? I just got 100 euro (to avoid the problem of receive 20% less) and I'm thinking to request it via AlertPay... but now that you are talking this, my stats are frozen, I don't have earnings from 29 until today... what's happening :( I have really bad luck?

hey folks, it's official that Uploaded.to will not pay anymore? I just got 100 euro (to avoid the problem of receive 20% less) and I'm thinking to request it via AlertPay... but now that you are talking this, my stats are frozen, I don't have earnings from 29 until today... what's happening :( I have really bad luck?

Same for me.

Uploaded.to has stopped the affiliate program

The challenge for them is how to get customers to actually pay them money that they can in turn send to us.... No more paypal, Hipay, etc... who uses Alertpay or direct deposit from your bank account?

Also their payment system seems a bit messed up. For example if you try to pay for a premium account with Bitcoin, it sends you to a reseller page instead of a page to send them bitcoins...

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

It cant be... but we can still request payments!? u_u

You can request it but not sure if/when they will pay it...

I have a 100Euro payment request waiting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back