Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how UL points system works? In the last day my points increased by 1357 and I only made 2.57 euros... I am not complaining but just wondering how the allocate points...

yes me too. tried a US proxy and it worked !! maby by service they meant that their affiliation program does not work for USA users !

dont put them in the same league as these short living hosts. they have been around for years . this action probably has a reason too. just wait to see what they have in stock for us.

Last edited:
I got paid via alertpay today.
I had requested on 8th March 2012.
Anyways the PPD Program was worthless.
10Euros for 1000 Downloads was way too less.

i think this is a way around paypal banning, so you may not actually get to see a an official announcement !! that could work against them as evidence that they have announced it but not enforcing it ! i think it wiser not to make fuss over this too much . if its a hidden PPD then the sensible action from us would be to stay quiet about it !

lets just wait and see and better keep the comments for ourselves for the moment ! I wont comment on this topic until ul.to take another course of action

just wait, maybe they will deactivate pay per downloads, but I believe they will announce higher rates for sales commissions.. :)

Im sick of all that scammers. Uploaded.to was the best hosting ever and now its just bigger sh*t every day. And its not all because of ACTA its because they dont have competition. I can see more and more people are not using them anymore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back