Status
Not open for further replies.

amerriaz

Banned
Banned
i have recently checked that uploaded.to has deactivate pay per download program :O:O

z8k21r60no7s.png

404 comments
i have recently checked that uploaded.to has deactivate pay per download program :O:O

z8k21r60no7s.png

BTW: They also added Paypal back as an option for payouts... Maybe their Paypal issues have been resolved. No update on their news section to account for all the changes on the Affiliate Program page.

UL are serious enough that they keep paying me... Paysafe payment received in 6 days from request.

Yes, not happy about their inconsistent PPD/PPS pricing have to check every day to figure out what it is for that day... other than that, I am happy with their offering at this time.

Payout after 6 Days? Gratulation!

I wait since 7th, March, but its ok...no reason for panic:))

This news "deactivating PPD" is not good, waiting for a official statement or official news.

UL are serious enough that they keep paying me... Paysafe payment received in 6 days from request.

Yes, not happy about their inconsistent PPD/PPS pricing have to check every day to figure out what it is for that day... other than that, I am happy with their offering at this time.

A month ago I requested payment and has not paid me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back