Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, my English is bad, but I have two questions ...
1 st ZomG2! to that they have problems with paypal, well, you believe that once resolved will put the normal rates of payment?
2 º I trust uploaded.to but ... has dropped too low prices do not you think?

last days I got 5 euro for a sale,now only 3 euro,and wonder when the will pay me,since I have made the request almost 3 weeks ago..guess is another scam host

last days I got 5 euro for a sale,now only 3 euro,and wonder when the will pay me,since I have made the request almost 3 weeks ago..guess is another scam host

you calculate my 18 sales * 5 = 90 but 18*3= 54 ... 90-54... it not good.. 36€ for uploaded.to

seem that they can do whatever they want,there's is no big competition left ,they don't give a shit about uploaders as long as they make enough money to entry in top 300 forbes

Do you get payout from alertpay today?? can you post a image, all we want to know sure uf they are paying in Alertpay.

PD: Yes, I know my english is so basic.

lol initial order: 3.00 € (come back again dude) best before 5.00 €.

ulto not consistent :D
5TpBw.jpg

when you payment my request. i have 2 PM for you.

Ask the support to cancel your payment, paypal have limited UL account
Ask any other method of payment
Zomg2 if you are reading this, i want tell you, you shouldn't tell us we will be payed via webmoney yesterday, i made some planes and i got nothing, i was waiting without any problems...

Hello everybody.
I am not to be doing a lot of questions here.
but the only thing I would like to know
is when the payment comes out alertpay!

sorry for bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back