Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
same for me..... no 10Gb added for 2 days...... :(:(

Count me in as well. Another user made a thread about this earlier but for some reason the thread has since been deleted. My account was updated with 10GB a few minutes ago but no mention of the 20GB that I have not received, which is a joke considering I paid for it!

hi ul.to.,

when u add paypal...i want to request payout

it seems that ur paypal account still limited

when u solve this ??

extabit previously had similar problem but they solved now...

pls update http://uploaded.to/news ---> no news found thre regarding paypal...

as a result previously those who requested by paypal now cancelling:facepalm:

so lots of confusion:facepalm:

why don't u update ur news section to avoid this confusion...;)

if u r not updating then i wonder what's the use of news section;)

very bad..

hope u understand and pls reply...

download not counted... premium user or free user which downloaded before somewhere ;)

and that is the discussion thread!!! omfg! why so much people are so fucking idiots?

It's has been frustating working with uploaded.to
The recent download quota problem didn't really give a clear explanation and my hybrid download has run out...
I didn't received any email from them.

Since it is a discussion board here.
I would like to share my expereicne with uploaded.to for a month.

I upload and post the link batch by batch, Whenever i try to post the link, I always find one of the parts missing, every day, if i upload 10 file, there must be at least 1 file is missing, luckily i upload only 100mb each. Imagine if i upload 400mb each? I have to reuplaod the whole thing. It's missing file issue is pretty serious, I have been with them for about 28 days and i have to reup everyday...

Also the file manager is extremely hard to navigate, Whenver you assign the file to a folder, it still appear in the file manager. in other word, i prefer to sort the filename by filename and i have to click next one by one until the page that i want to work with my new file. It's a tedious work to do.

The most important thing is, they only give 10GB for permanet storage, If you uplaod more than that, your file will be delete if there is no activity. To be honest, if you run a blog with 100 of movie, it is just not enough. People argue about it. However, if you have only 10Gb of active file in your blog, your blog won't be popular at all. I myself is uploading antique and hard to find series, so the file is alive. But if you are making a collection of everything blog, you won't be survived with this kind of system.

More, as a downloader, their speed are just amazing but the quota is dissapointing, I download more than 30GB per day. For me, that's just about 8 movies..., I have to pause and wait for another day, what's more frustating is that they didn't my quota for two times during the one month course, which force my hybrid download to finsihed....

This is my experienced with uploaded.to, hope this help for sometime who are hestitated to choose uploaded.to....

pocs ,they have unlimited storage,I have more than 5 TB of data stored there.They keep inactive files for 90 days .Yes Speeds are amazing but quota things sucks.

pocs ,they have unlimited storage,I have more than 5 TB of data stored there.They keep inactive files for 90 days .Yes Speeds are amazing but quota things sucks.

Thanks for the info, my intention is to run a collection of everything blog, so my file will definitely be wipe when 90 days come.

Let's see how many file is gonna wipe when I premium expired. My blog visitor just complaint that their quota always reach and they can never get the file done, if 10GB is to be going on. Currently they are so pissed and ask me to change host...

However, if you have only 10Gb of active file in your blog, your blog won't be popular at all. I myself is uploading antique and hard to find series, so the file is alive. But if you are making a collection of everything blog, you won't be survived with this kind of system.
If I'm not satisfied with a service, I'm not using it. Why don't you look for any service that is right for you?

If I'm not satisfied with a service, I'm not using it. Why don't you look for any service that is right for you?

My premium is expired on 24th, yes I am not satisfy and I am already change host.

It is a discussion board, I am only giving out my point of view...

I type out with the intention to let others know how I feel. After all I am leaving this host, shouldnt we help each other out? : )

Did you find a good alternative that suits to your needs?
You say, you already changed the host...

I am working in a closed door blog, I use Hotfile for my small community and use bitshare for forum posting. I am still trying to find alternative.

So for my current status, it is not a good alternative at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back