uploaded.net upload method via zoom uploader,API Upload or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

Hello guys.

Does anyone have any idea of what upload method the zoom uploader author is using to upload files to uploaded.net?

I am using some php scripts to upload files to uploaded.net via web upload method, but the speed is always limited to 1~2 MB/s.

it's not on my end, because when i use zoom uploader to upload files to uploaded.net , the speed is like 70 MB/s most of the time.

so i guess zoom uploader is using API upload method to upload files to uploaded.net, right?

weird thing is that i sent contact uploaded.net support, but they told me they don't offer API upload.

so what kind of method the zoom uploader author is using to upload files to uploaded.net, the speed is awesome. unfortunately, i need auto scripts, so i can't just use zoom uploader.

i have contacted the author of zoom uploader, no reply yet, so i am thinking about asking here too.

thanks, any kind of help or idea is appreciated.

4 comments
They don't have API but I found one custom made for PHP, don't know if that still works, try searching on google, it is from some German guy so if u see German you're there.
And there's command line tool plowshare hosted on code.google.
Maybe they're using FTP upload.

@ soft2050, Mutikasa

thanks for your reply, but hey, i just need to know what method the zoom uploader is using to upload files to uploaded.net because that way, the file gets uploaded very fast.

i don't need ftp, normal web-upload, i already had the web-upload php plugin, but the speed is really just slow as 2 MB/s

It is same in Zoom Uploader. They also first request that page, get upload server and then upload it. I highly doubt that there would be much difference in speeds while uploading using Zoom Uploader and web browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back