UploadDot - Try uploading to the revolutionary file host

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should raise the speeds for free users to at least 250kbps. Other hosts that are established are even faster than that. I think Uploadstation that just recently came out is around 400kbps for free users.

Sure, our policy is you get 10 days free premium if you are an uploader, if upload activity continues we increase this to a few months and so on...

I think you should raise the speeds for free users to at least 250kbps. Other hosts that are established are even faster than that. I think Uploadstation that just recently came out is around 400kbps for free users.

I cannot download from Uploadstation to even test there speeds, after waiting and generating link this is what iv been forwarded to to download a file
Code:
http://file/G68SRYT/JfZNYhNtOnUJhwbIPfMABbCvOFLmyUrHLL4IyQDz38AFc4F1z2N7nGXkzAQca53_HAQnj087EfB-nmmrSVV3JeSLYWGjbGbcMGP3Q9n3OL6qF4MLPI37y-WHrlo70rnghB6Sy62MRxwBNQIVtrBEHcdTm08DI5zjrqNvFwe3_LY./filename.avi

I wonder how many other users experience this from Uploadstation as a free user 8-)

which remote upload $hIt?

If you are referring to the design problems we are currently modifying the design and that will be fixed when the design is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back