Uploadc.com Paying upto $6 for every 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like a "ok" deal, mediafire + 5 dollars for 1000 unique daily visitors, but man, there is way to much publicity, and they pay is too low, so i will keep my current mirrors and skip your offer.

Maybe you should think in raise it to 10 dollars, since for example one of my websites:

4 more used filehost:

1000 daily users
1300 downloads (100mbs-120mbs) x 15 dollars average pay per 1000 downloads = 19.5 dollars daily.
1.3 downloads per user.

Using your filehost:

1000 daily users
1000 payed downloads (100mbs-120mbs) x 5 dollars = 5 dollars daily (that if everyone download a file)

Yeah my user can download anything they want but that also backfires in my face because they will no come back the next day untill their "supplies" run out.

If you raise it to 10 dollars it would be not a that bad deal:

1000 daily user
1000 payed downloads = 10 dollars

Or hell with that amount of publicity you should be enable to pay for 2 or 3 downloads per ip.

Or why not reduce the 50Mbs minimum filesize to 5Mbs, so that way i could use your host to share freshly translated manga for example, since it doesn't really matter if the user download a 5Mbs file or a 50Mbs, you aren't going to get many premiums for those files, but you're going to gain alot more page impressions(ads) for small files than large files.

Anyways i will keep an eye in your host, maybe i can find a way to get some easy dollars.

i just don't like this for massive ads (3pop up+layer ads). when anything streaming there is few misleading links. like download codec/HD streaming but when you click there you will see a software downloading. may be contain spyware who knows.

FYI

I use there facility since the 7th of July - They don't delete files like that - and I also got to know that they are adding two more new servers for EU (work is underway) after that everything will be OK

How many here are using UPLOADC as FREE or PREMIUM -
how is the service?
Do They pay?

I want to know as I intend getting a premium account as I am looking for a host that will pay with embedded videos (any kind)

Happy holidays !!!

sorry guys i was little busy and could not login here becoz due to i forgot password of my forum login and using forgot password was not working for me too ,but i am back here now
  • genaginger Last Activity: 14th Sep 2011 05:08 AM
Is this service dying - genaginger where are you - you are not replying any posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back