UploadBoost.com - $50 for 1000 downloads + 20% from sales. (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my payment proof

uploadboostpayment.png

2) From now we will pay only uplaoders and refrers who buy premium account and for the uploaders even if their files are deleted we will pay don't worry all the requested payment should be done by tomorrow sorry for the late.

How about the payment requested by free users before you announce this new rule? Will they get paid?
In other words, how could we trust you if you don't send payments requested before even by free users? If you don't pay them, maybe you'll change rules again to avoid payments for premium users next time.
----
They have already paid.

Last edited:
u got paid
or rejected?
oh no~~~~~i got rejected XD
and clean all balance = =
i cant delete all my files?
u said u cant know what way can i earn those earning,
but statstics designed by u not me, u can see how much downloads number from the table
how can u said u dont know how can i earn those $ = =?
i lie , or u lie?
yea , i did delete all my files,
but u said u didnt know how i "can" earn those earning,
like me cheating = =
unacceptable.
statstics u design not me~~~~~~~~~ = = u can check there
ur letter:
Payment rejected‏
2012/3/8
Admin UploadBoos​t
Hello,
We reviewed your account and we didn't see the source of your income because you don't have any uploaded files so that means you did not share any files with others and also you refrers have not much money for you to get money so decid to not pay you until you proof us how you earn money from us.
UploadBoost Team
Best regards.
picture:

statstics table:

Last edited:
Hello,

Can someone tell me what is the maximum file size for free user? (upload & download)
and what is download speed for free user?

Does RU work fine?

Thanks ;)

Disappointed that Japan isn't a main country in the group. All other files hosts have it as part of the main countries instead of being counted as "All other countries"

Admin what are you doing :D
you are disturbing the flash upload, it was perfect

Edit : The flash upload work again
Don't forget my pm please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back