UploadBoost.com - $50 for 1000 downloads + 20% from sales. (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,
Sorry for this long break.

Answer to some of your questions:
- Plan pay per sale: We pay 20% per sale.
- You ask 200kbps, we have 50kbps. We justify this decision because we don't want to become like some of our competitors. For example, I bought a premium account on a site which is also posted on wjunction. I could download at a maximum speed of 20kbps with premium account! and remote upload not working with premium account. Simply unacceptable.
We chose a different strategy from some of new file hosts. Them, want to grow and earn lots of money.
Us, we want to satisfy premium users and invest our earnings into even more powerful servers.
Our priority, allow premium users, downloading to their full internet connection.
Our second priority, satisfy uploaders, but I understand that you will never be satisfied until we don't allow free users to download at 200kbps.
- One last thing, we had a little problem with alertpay, alertpay will be available as soon as the problem will be solved.

Thank you.

"Our second priority, satisfy uploaders....."

Hmmm????

- PPD-Rates are low
- with 50 kbp/s Freeuserspeed Uploaders get not much Downloads
- 20% per Sale isn't also very much
- No Ftp
- Extend to PremiumAccount with Earnings you want 3 $ for only 7 Days, which is very expensive

So what do you mean with "to SATISFY UPLOADERS"?

Regards
maeuhs

Our priority, allow premium users, downloading to their full internet connection.
Our second priority, satisfy uploaders, but I understand that you will never be satisfied until we don't allow free users to download at 200kbps
Ok, but the first thing to have success is to treat well free users because no one will buy a premium account of a host that gives him 50 kb/s of bandwidth as free user....remember megaupload ? Or even filesonic...it had 250/300 kb/s for free users....think about it 8-)

1) For a payment proof please asked from users who allready get paid by us...
2) Desktop uploader will be available soon
3) For the download speed we will change the rate as soon as we get more servers

i was payed by upload boost.

uploadboostpayment.png

180MB< files cant be uploaded. made 5 attempts several days and they stop
almost every time at same size

Last edited:
i have no problems, i earned already 22 $ with it, not much i know, but im growing every day. only i want a ftp connection and higher sale. ppd is good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back