UploadBlast.com 50% PPS and up to 4$ PPD and FREE RDP for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
loooooool heart_tracker each time asking for money that???:))

expected!
azot i am old member of upload blast kindly thats nt non of ur business its my ryt to ask for the money if u are from his side so u can pay me bt u nt say any words about payment ok do ur own work

Uploadblast i send u pm kindly check my pm and reply me as soon as possible

Last edited:
i stil nt recived money in my payza account kindly pls send my payment i stil nt recived money in my account

Uploadblast kindly dont cheat with me i request u to send my payment bt u just shown in the sites its paid bt i nt recived my money in my payza account kindly send my payment

Last edited:
you chosed paypal as a payment method and we sent the payment to the provided to the given paypal account : Transaction ID # 212654297S58939**)

egUP1.png

and now you are saying cheat u !!!

you abused us many times

you will banned from out site and we have the right to do this Specially you scam us before

find other host

Please.., Process... My Payout

username : myfile

Because I can not wait to receive payment. Because I had been waiting for from the date 2012-12-08 PENDING

I beg

Last edited:
I dnt have paypal i have payza wmz only nt use paypal and i nt abused u u call me cheater u take side moreleech if i am cheater u never say to me sory u also say to me sory too all wj know that i am thats why ur thread closed before u do own mistake brother

Last edited:
@uploadblast who say u to send my payment in paypal account even i dont have paypal id and how its possible to send my money to paypal account even i dont have paypal account and my id not regiesterd in paypal how u can say that

how u can send my payment with out my permission even i dont have paypal id and i not regiesterd with paypal so how can u say that to mee i have solid proof that i am using payza and i have payza account not paypal who say to u to send my money to paypal account with out my permission how???

uploadblast_payment_details.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back