Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
2323232.jpg

23232323.jpg

payment pending: $22.31
User: Chicope

Thankyou Admin

My stats shows in -3.64$ . I was going to upgrade my premium but cant anymore :( expires on 21st. What will happen to all the uploaded files on 22nd ?? I cant upload anymore?

Announcement #2: We are still working on it and awaiting some sort of news whether we can continue or not.

"whether we can continue or not" ? :/

If Uploadable going to stop the affiliate program completely, please inform us early but hoping you guys continue, it will more headache to look for another host (which there isn't any in PPD) and re-upload. :(

yes, waiting Jo answer this

Dear all,

We have some good news.

We should be up soon again - Our guesstimate is between 7-14 days from now.

We thank everyone who has been continuously supporting us during these times. The rest of the guys who jumped ship; no love for you :)

Thanks

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are still working on it. It's an every day event where we are pushing for it, but things don't move that quick in the banking world. ALL WM PAID OUT.

ANNOUNCEMENT#2: We have found out that it is not doable to do PP payouts less than $20. We will keep your funds until the affiliate program resumes and you make the minimum required; we owe you that money. For WM we are still determining if we can lower this as the cost of sending is less than PP. Thanks

but now the stats are in 0, you change it because you will come back soon? I hope it

Dear all,

We have some good news.

We thank everyone who has been continuously supporting us during these times. The rest of the guys who jumped ship; no love for you :)

Thanks
And there is no explanation for stolen money? Yeah, that's a great news too.

simporium: We freed up the bandwidth a little bit more. It means people can still download.
Thanks? Any news as to when my requested payout will be paid. The system already deducted the $2 fee but the payment is still in pending. Anyway I think I'll keep the files and hopefully lure in more people to use it. Hope you guys come back soon.

Dear all,

We have some good news.

Thanks

That's what I wanted to hear! Good job! :)

myPIuan.gif

Dear all,

We have some good news.

Thanks

Thank you jo for providing us an update.

This is amazing that the wait is finally going to be over. I was wondering what would happen to the current balance which is showing in negative? :O

Will that money be paid to us when you make a return or it will reset to zero?

Dear all,

We have some good news.

Thanks

I'm still supporting you by providing my "clients" with Uploadable links, even though I've also tried different hosts just in case...BUT if things go back to normal none of the other hosts can beat uploadable PPD rates IMO.

I'm also wondering what will happen with the "stolen" money from my payable amount?

That is good new for now, shouldnt ask about payment. If I we lost Uploadable, we'll lost more than that amount payment.

So it is ok for you that they stolen money from you? You are slave...

I have faced hundreds scammers,so If Uploadable is scammer, they was a good scammer at least they pay us after they close their aff temporarily (It make me remember to Wupload - No one blame on them). You're screaming here for what, if uploadable scam you couldnt do anything aswell, like other scammers. Further, they're still here to solve it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back