Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZYk1FwS4.jpg

Many People Complain Download Error, Server Not Found. Pls Jo fixt it

@Uploadable-Jo:

I have a Premium-Account for downloading files. Login at website is possible. All fine.
But Premium Download with JDownloader 0.9.581 is not possible anymore.
Uploadable.ch = Unkown Account.

What has happened?
What can I do?
Please help.

Hi admin !
To get the files, I have to use RDP (46.165.221.12, this is not my IP) to download, however, today I can not login account uploadable.ch in JDownloader (Invalid account ).
If can not login, I can not use RDP to download the file.
And I can not create a ticket
kdaica: Your IP isn't blocked. And if you can't type in a captcha provided by Google, we really can't help you. Captcha is only prompted as you've tried multiple times to login but failed. Request a new password via the forgotten password link. If the download works as a premium on a browser and on Internet Download Manager, it works fine. JDownloader needs to fix their script for this.
I do not know what the problem is an error somewhere, but as said. After installing the latest version of JDownloader, I was able to download usual, the problem is that after 24 hours the account uploadable.ch again fails, I still log in normally using the browser, but can not add account in JDownloader.
please guide any possible way to add the account to JDownloader, JDownloader is wrong password notice

Dear all,

It seems that the ads we have been serving may have caused issues with the downloads of free users. We are currently investigating this and what browsers were affected by it

Thanks

WDmania: We updated our site, they haven't updated their script. We don't provide support for JD, so kindly request them to fix

seven7: FTP, remote, web? Browser? Username? All these informations would be helpful instead of stating that it just failed.

souza: Will check for FTP.

kdaica: Could be your cookies have expired with JD. You will have to inquire with them as we didn't create JD.

fhernnando: Perhaps you were released from our affiliate program? You did get your last payment

Username:sharewqb

FTP failed upload status:Exceeded Upload Limit
Browser:File size 2GB over (upload file size 500MB)

my account Premium, should Unlimited.

Why upload fails?

Last edited:
Dear all,

It seems that the ads we have been serving may have caused issues with the downloads of free users. We are currently investigating this and what browsers were affected by it

Thanks

WDmania: We updated our site, they haven't updated their script. We don't provide support for JD, so kindly request them to fix

seven7: FTP, remote, web? Browser? Username? All these informations would be helpful instead of stating that it just failed.

souza: Will check for FTP.

kdaica: Could be your cookies have expired with JD. You will have to inquire with them as we didn't create JD.

fhernnando: Perhaps you were released from our affiliate program? You did get your last payment

thanks that atleast ur realized. plz correct it and give compensations

For those who see no changes on uploadable.ch after redeeming your earning for premium on zenopy.pw, try logout from uploadbable.ch and login again. Now you should see the changes.

Hello,
I want to earning. But in my account's menu, there's no statistics or something like that. So can u help me?
User name: mangafree175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back