Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo stating that all users been paid, but here is 3 users who did not received payment. What's the problem? Cheating + stealing?

dado1: 30 Days for free after last download. 500GB storage. Forever on Premium.

nogame: Normally not something we would answer in public, but since they would like to complain in public, we will have to answer them accordingly:

5 people were not paid due to very questionable statistics. They have been removed from our affiliate program as well.

dunamite123 will be paid out and then we will wish him the best in the future.

wow.

Am I in group with very questionable statistics? Seriously?

Lets discuss that in private. I sent you couple of PMs, forward them to your boss and guy that "investigate" suspicious behavior.. I am so curious to learn what is questionable, about my stats...

And the other thing you said "like to complain". Yea, my 1st post in last 2+ years on this forum and it was in your thread. Cause I like to complain...

This is official support thread, and I came here with legitimate question. I did not complain at all. I wrote my problem, and that is all.

Ok since I will get paid ( as you publicly stated ), should i remove my files now, to stop those questionable stats happening? Also hope you will pay everything, not just pending amount from 23 July.

Thanks.

Last edited:
What does "very questionable statistics" mean?
1. too many DL counts on PPD?
2. too many sales and too many chargebacks on PPS?
3. too many DL counts but too less sales on PPD?

Last edited:
Last edited:
dunamite123: You were removed from our affiliate program after the last payout request, thus we haven't counted since then. You can remove the files as you're currently occupying 890GB.

gibalah:

1. No.
2. No.
3. Partially yes (there are more factors to this). An easy example would be: Some people made 200+ with us and didn't sell a single account over 90 days, whilst some people will do 10 bucks and sell 4.

Dexterr: It is in your account, kindly check it.

EddyB: There's a reason attached to every ban, so kindly let us know what your username is. You can call us Rogue, we can call you a Liar.

Last edited:
dunamite123: You were removed from our affiliate program after the last payout request, thus we haven't counted since then. You can remove the files as you're currently occupying 890GB.

Funny, how you're fast to call other people liars. You counted downloads ( as you can see in following pic ), but whatever. :sun: You're here as official support to speak the truth, right? :D

Imgur

Im asking for info that you just sent me last 10 days? Why stalling? Nothing changed. You and your bosses had same info 10 days ago. :)

I would remove everything 10 days ago after my 1st PM to support, and we would not have 57$ problem. :)

Anyways, all the best! It's classic 2015 filehost behavior.

dunamite123: The answer to EddyB is unrelated to your issue, so what are you getting involved for?

Stalling? Unfortunately, we didn't remove you quick enough from the affiliate program. Would have been better off to have freed up 890GB and saved the bandwidth on your files. We will be paying your held request (~37 USD) and that's that. We work separately; Risk team, techs and support. Perhaps you can show the world "Total Paid"? And then show the world again how many sales you created
(0)? :)

dunamite123: The answer to EddyB is unrelated to your issue, so what are you getting involved for?

Thats why I said "other" people. And if you agree, when you lie about my ppd not been counted after ban from affiliate and I SHOW on screenshot that it was counted, it's logical to assume you do the same for other users.

Stalling? Unfortunately, we didn't remove you quick enough from the affiliate program. Would have been better off to have freed up 890GB and saved the bandwidth on your files. We will be paying your held request (~37 USD) and that's that. We work separately; Risk team, techs and support. Perhaps you can show the world "Total Paid"? And then show the world again how many sales you created
(0)? :)

My total paid was 138$ for last 2 months, since you asked.

So if your team is shaking in fear about 70$/month, 890 GB storage & some bandwidth its not looking good for you, my man. It's not looking good at all.

You said my sales were 0. But lets put that in perspective, since you had to gone there publicly.

Last 2 months with uploadable = 138$ + 0 sales + ban
last 8 days with Rapidgator = 121$ ( 14 sales ) *you got that screenshot in PM.

Same exact links, forums etc. :)

If proof is needed for other users, i will gladly oblige you. But it's in your company interest to stop answering to me, since you got no valid arguments. I masked total paid amount to not embarrass uploadable, so that people here can't see what uploadable consider as huge loss in 2 months period..

But hey, blame me... Like I said, not looking good.

ANyway, my storage and bandwidth is now free'd.

Good luck.

PS. I really dont wanna argue with filehost employee in 2015. So let's just end this back and forth, and it will be another 2 years until I come on WJ to "complain".

Last edited:
3. Partially yes (there are more factors to this). An easy example would be: Some people made 200+ with us and didn't sell a single account over 90 days, whilst some people will do 10 bucks and sell 4.

Since you eventually start panishing affiliates who cannot generate sales, I suggest you implement a new feature on the statistics page: please add a new column which shows the premium download counts. It's very important to determine the real contribution of each affiliate. An affiliate who owns huge premium download counts without a single sale is not to blame -- you know where the coressponding sales went. It indicates that his visitors don't like to pay for premiums directly; instead, they find resellers to buy voucher codes, pay for debrid services, or rent a premium account based on hours or days on auction sites.

I believe your PPD table was made according to the phenomenon, so affiliates shouldn't take responsibility for it twice. As for the phenomenon that visitors prefer to find a reseller in order to avoid auto-rebilling, we have talked about it many times. It actually benefits you, and affiliates become victims. Such kind of affiliates are not to blame. Hence the column of premium download counts is required. It can reveal a lot of facts. This feature also benefits you. It not only helps you catch affliates who truely bring the low-quality traffic, but stops some "shaving mode on" accusations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back