Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo, looking for explanation. How I can get a domain sale, without a normal sale? All my files links are on website, no banners etc.
f17931e9e4dbcf7a84178eeb565d4cec993.png

EDIT: that's a prove that they add sales to accounts manually. on 2015-07-27 I have 5 sales, but there was actually 3. By mistake they added 2 sales count to 27th again, not on 28th.

Last edited:
nogame - Sales are not added manually, you think we have time to manually add every sale manually? That would take forever. Timezone differences can result in a sale appearing on a different day to what you thought it was.

gae89 - see pm

nogame - Sales are not added manually, you think we have time to manually add every sale manually? That would take forever. Timezone differences can result in a sale appearing on a different day to what you thought it was.

gae89 - see pm
Domain sale appears in correct day, but a regular sale appears day before (this is the same sale)? Yeah, right, timezone seriously...

Jo why you dont add stats in real time or do something and avoid this problem with frozen stats . Every week we have the same problem ...

van: Fixed

nogame: Your logic dictates that we add and remove sales? I'm afraid to disappoint you saying that we don't have that many people sitting at the office picking and choosing as such

One unrelated forum question: Do you just sit here and enjoying "bashing" us all day?

coolro: Every week we hear same complaint from same people. Every Monday there's a maintenance period.

Uploadable-Jo Hi...
My "make money" page is missing.
I can not figure out how to include a PPD plan???
At some point I was making a mistake???
Plz.. help activate Affiliate page....
Tnx...
my account: bionico

Last edited:
Admin have pm me with:
Change your ip using hola extension or use a vpn so that your not on USA IP or some other IPS we do not allow.
Change to an EU ip and you will see the make money section.

I tried but nothing. :(

Hi Jo why are you activated Mode Shaving ? 70 % Shaving that's no good !! So I'm leaving if that continue like that realy it's a shame

Admin have pm me with:
Change your ip using hola extension or use a vpn so that your not on USA IP or some other IPS we do not allow.
Change to an EU ip and you will see the make money section.

I tried but nothing. :(

Uploadable-Jo Hi...
My "make money" page is missing.
I can not figure out how to include a PPD plan???
At some point I was making a mistake???
Plz.. help activate Affiliate page....
Tnx...
my account: bionico

Does anyone have any info about Stats/ Affiliate page?

Still no affiliate page for me.

http://i.imgur.com/L98oUPM.jpg

I can't see Affiliate section. It's vanishing or hidden?

I see lot of persons with same issue. Changing IP don't work at the moment. Tried hola, IP get changed but issue remains. Guess some kind of a cookie is connected with our accounts at the moment.

Hope this issue get fixed cause after this Friday, working with uploadable will become impossible. There is no way to ask for payment, change plan, change payout details etc.

Regards. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back