Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo , instead of attracting more people ( affiliates ) to your website , you do something else .
Charge fee for what ??? (paypal ) you paid from 1 january 2014 without fee .

I dont tell that your boss (parteners) (shaving) not couting downloads properly and earning money from popups . . I made some test with other filehosting , and you only give ppd revenue between 25-35% . From 100 downloads you count average 25-30.

We are not stupid .

Dear all,

From Monday the 13th of July we will, effect of immediate be enforcing a $1 service charge on all requested payout.

This means that a fee of $1 will be imposed on any requests whether it is $20 or $200.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

Dear all,

From Monday the 13th of July we will, effect of immediate be enforcing a $1 service charge on all requested payout.

This means that a fee of $1 will be imposed on any requests whether it is $20 or $200.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

Lol Jo Take my 8.xx from my previous acc enjoy go and take burger

To update you on the matter,

Dear all,

We have updated the rules for Payout.

The $1 surcharge will only be applicable for everyone requesting payout between $20-$99. Anyone requesting with a payout above $100 will not be charged the $1 fee.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

mikannko: We did not change anything. We see that there were less downloads in the period, and believe this could stem from Summer holidays, which is a seasonal trend, just like Christmas.

To update you on the matter,

Dear all,

We have updated the rules for Payout.

The $1 surcharge will only be applicable for everyone requesting payout between $20-$99. Anyone requesting with a payout above $100 will not be charged the $1 fee.

Regards,
Uploadable Team

The change is reasonable, but it's also a hallmark that a filehost is going to run away accroding to our experience, so I have a simple question...
Are you about to run out of money? Please kindly let us know.

Ladyk: Considering that we have paid for the fees for 1.5 years, for people who have requested on $20.00 (or there-abouts), it would be inconsiderate of them to complain. We are still paying the majority of the cost. $1 is like a splash on a bigger picture.

We haven't made any other changes. We're still the fastest free paying host. Who doesn't like to enjoy 600 Kb/s on their files with a 20-30 minutes wait time? :)

gibalah: A $1 fee is not an indication or sign that we are going to run away/shut down. It's something we've worked towards implementing as above described, people like to press on $20. Other hosts have higher minimum and some charge 20% for payments up to $100, yet, I don't see the same uproar in their threads.

Last edited:
gibalah: A $1 fee is not an indication or sign that we are going to run away/shut down. It's something we've worked towards implementing as above described, people like to press on $20. Other hosts have higher minimum and some charge 20% for payments up to $100, yet, I don't see the same uproar in their threads.

We all know the fixed $1 is not much and you only charge it when a payment request is lower than $100, but it might indicate that you have some financial issues so that you have to do this. The most important thing is not how much we are charged. The point is why you didn't do it but you decide to do it now. We are reasonable to suspect that you cannot afford it anymore because of financial issues. Although it's just $1, it still make people apt to postpone their payout requests, and eventually you can keep a long buffer to hold more cash, so we are reasonable to suspect you are almost run out of cash.

Most of us have lived in WJunction for many years and participated in the history of each dead filehost. All these histories are still saved here: File Hosts Support & Discussion (Archive) . According to these dead filehosts threads, we have concluded that there must be something wrong with a filehost when this matter has happenend.

This change doesn't affect me so much because I usually forget to press the payout button on Thursday.

Last edited:
gibalah: It is simple; we don't want to bear the full cost of someone requesting $20. We pay exchanger fee + misc. A $20 payout isn't just $20 as you may have figured out now :)

Additionally someone will press $20 once reach, and we pay the same person twice or sometimes thrice in a single week. A $1 fee doesn't*change much, but it will make people consider when they reach $20 or save it for the $100 payout.

We have been transparent about all changes - Something that isn't appreciated here. We may cease all communication on here given this attitude continues, and you can reach us via email & keep up to date via the News section or Newsletters.

gibalah: It is simple; we don't want to bear the full cost of someone requesting $20. We pay exchanger fee + misc. A $20 payout isn't just $20 as you may have figured out now :)

Additionally someone will press $20 once reach, and we pay the same person twice or sometimes thrice in a single week. A $1 fee doesn't*change much, but it will make people consider when they reach $20 or save it for the $100 payout.

We have been transparent about all changes - Something that isn't appreciated here. We may cease all communication on here given this attitude continues, and you can reach us via email & keep up to date via the News section or Newsletters.

If it's the real reason, I'm happy to press the payout button when my balance is over $100. :)

I really hope your business isn't impacted by the mass destruction of the adult file sharing world happened in East Asia, which is caused by the DRM (Digital Rights Management) technology. It happened in the end of June, and today is the day that major uploaders stop uploading. It would be better if you don't know what I'm talking about because it indicates that your business is not highly rely on such traffic. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back