Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

Yesterday I found out that my account has been redeem premium 9.99 $ twice in the same day. By that I do not press redeem.
And I requested Uploadable.ch refund money into my account.

But this is an email reply. Uploadable.ch

"Dear User,

Thanks for your email.
Unfortunately, we do not provide refund for any redemption cases.

Your account may have been hacked if you did not press the "Redeem" button. We strongly suggest you to secure your email and uploadable account at all time.

And for your information, we haven't received any complaints from our users that the redeem/payout button in our payment page is malfunctioned, and we are receiving many payout requests per day.

Kindly secure your account and email at all times.

Thanks"

vva04a2.png

mc2958.png

It confirms that the site Uploadable.ch There is no security anymore.

bank6331: Wrong. We provide something called Security Lock (it's under
your Features), so before you start defaming us and accusing us of
deducting this from your account do this:

1. Activate security lock.
2. Don't throw your username and password onto different sites (and
especially not JDownloader 2 "Beta")
3. Know who's right and who's wrong in this case.

Last edited:
Ayaka: Redeem is the same. We haven't changed it.

friend@: Haven't we been upfront when we have a delay? Other hosts give you an "estimate" of 10-14 days. You haven't even passed 10 working days at the latest before you get your payment with us. 18 months now. Correct?

Ayaka: Redeem is the same. We haven't changed it.

friend@: Haven't we been upfront when we have a delay? Other hosts give you an "estimate" of 10-14 days. You haven't even passed 10 working days at the latest before you get your payment with us. 18 months now. Correct?

But Jo have no Answer when i or someone ask about remote Uploading and such as PM :)

yes thats a big fat + for uploadable users :)

i meant allways stable in correct sales/downloads counting

happy uploaders = happy owner

How i can withdraw money? Need I request it? I put WMZ, have payable money on account but yesterday didn't get any money.

PS - it's my first payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back