Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
They start to ignore their affiliates , its impossible to have less everyday 100 downloads when on other hosts downloads grow day by day with 60 kb speed .

JO stats was working ok but in last 3 days something its not working good .

JO , also you earn money from unfinished downloads ( popup ) . Make stats in real time .

For affiliates , if they continue with this method that doesnt count properly downloads or sales i suggest to stop using it .
Jo , uploadable will loose medium - high quality uploaders , because we dont work for free

Its just impossible to have 1500 downloads counted on share online with 200 kb/s and on uploadable with 400 kb/s only 400 downloads counted in stats and 400-600 ( counted in manager but in stats 0 ) .

At the moment uploadable they give a rate of 25-35% of revenue from ppd

Last edited:
They start to ignore their affiliates , its impossible to have less everyday 100 downloads when on other hosts downloads grow day by day with 60 kb speed .

JO stats was working ok but in last 3 days something its not working good .

JO , also you earn money from unfinished downloads ( popup ) . Make stats in real time .

For affiliates , if they continue with this method that doesnt count properly downloads or sales i suggest to stop using it .
Jo , uploadable will loose medium - high quality uploaders , because we dont work for free

Its just impossible to have 1500 downloads counted on share online with 200 kb/s and on uploadable with 400 kb/s only 400 downloads counted in stats and 400-600 ( counted in manager but in stats 0 ) .

At the moment uploadable they give a rate of 25-35% of revenue from ppd

No, they count downloads and sales properly. According to your description, most your visitors are premium members. It's the reason that you saw much more counts in the file manager. You cannot get sales because those are other affiliates' rebills. Unfortunately, Uploadable doesn't provide a mechanism that you can take over other affiliates' rebills, so you finally get neither download counts nor sales. The rebill relations will be broken when the files generated correspoding sales are deleted. Don't think you have any chance when it happens. Uploadable often gets 100% revenue from all subsequent rebills because of auto rebills.

It's not the only way that Uploadable makes you lose sales. Because it's a little complex to cancel the auto rebill, users pefers to buy vouchers from resellers. In this case, Uploadable and resellers are winners. You still lose download counts and sales. Resellers are the real affilates of filehosts, while uploaders are just cheap slaves. Resellers give hot money to filehosts because they should deposit money first. It's the true reason that Uploadable is reluctant to implement the cancellation button of the auto-rebill. They intentionally direct users buy vouchers from resellers instead of paying for premium from download links.

The more sales you made, the lesser DL counts you got. However, when you work with Uploadable, sales made by you rarely benefit you actually. It's how and why Uploadable can offer such high rates. We can simply treat it as a legit shaving in our minds, but we cannot say they shave earnings because they just did some tricks.

If you want to win this evil game, you can create multiple accounts, split your files into multiple parts, and upload these parts to distinct accounts. Now you can get more actual stats because premium downloads are counted multiple times, but you have to work much harder.

Last edited:
@gibalah

Your explanation can't explain the severe drop of downloads in my statistics (see above).

Did you track your site's traffic and outgoing link events?
Reasons causing the stats drop are a lot. For example, 7/4 and 7/5 might be the weekend in your timezone so DL counts were natually high.
If you want to say it's Uploadable's issue, you should provide more proofs.
At least the trend of my stats on Uplodable matches the trend of traffic and event stats of my sites on Google Analytics.

Last edited:
Jo.
Statistic worked properly for the half day on monday, after this - i personally missing about 20-30%
proof?

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/6onQgxD.png

Last edited:
@gibalah

There were no objective reasons for such a decline of downloads.
At least on the other hosts there was no such drop of downloads.

I'm sure that I'm right, but I hope I'm wrong :)

You are right. same happened in january, only after 1 week uploadable "agreed" that statistic was broken. when i was first who said this.

So here its the conclusion : Its useless to complain , they will do nothing about stats . Jo will come and everythings its ok ( for us - owners of uploadable its ok ) for you ( affliates ) who cares about ..

when will you fix statistic?

screenshot_422.png

@gibalah

There were no objective reasons for such a decline of downloads.
At least on the other hosts there was no such drop of downloads.

I'm sure that I'm right, but I hope I'm wrong :)

Well, I found the drop on 7th July is a little more.
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/veHenQw.png[/slide]

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/IxKqcx9.png[/slide]

coolro, patchrapa, Coroner: We've checked the numbers and they were slightly lower than the previous weeks. Yesterday (8th) it picked up and looked similar to the previous weeks. We will continue to monitor it.
When we see a drop in sales, we don't come on here and blasts people either? It's easy to point, it's harder to solve.

mikannko: You've spoken to a colleague of mine and as said we will look into it if it persists.

Last edited:
coolro, patchrapa, Coroner: We've checked the numbers and they were slightly lower than the previous weeks. Yesterday (8th) it picked up and looked similar to the previous weeks. We will continue to monitor it.
When we see a drop in sales, we don't come on here and blasts people either? It's easy to point, it's harder to solve.

mikannko: You've spoken to a colleague of mine and as said we will look into it if it persists.

i was well known that you will must ignore my PM atleast give me Good space without premium acc if you can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back