Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
the payment on webmoney not received! as they cheat so much, now they started holding money 30 days + 10 days (delay in payment almost every week)!

When will I got paid?

0FOEZBz.png

dado1: No. Please don't flatter yourself. When we bring back the statistics they are the same as last week, the week before and so on. Nothing is lost.

joey86: It was fixed the same day.

krebz: Right stats. Wish you the best.

Silkystar: All you have done is complain. You say remote upload isn't working, but it is. You can't even tell us where you're remote uploading from - All I see is a whole lot of complaining.

magictaxi, awaisdik2003 & bionicle: We have issues with WM. We want to pay you but we can't. They haven't cleared funds.

nogame: That is called a wrong assumption. We aren't holding for 40 business days or whatever. Chill. People on Paypal have been paid.

dado1: No. Please don't flatter yourself. When we bring back the statistics they are the same as last week, the week before and so on. Nothing is lost.

Silkystar: All you have done is complain. You say remote upload isn't working, but it is. You can't even tell us where you're remote uploading from - All I see is a whole lot of complaining.

magictaxi, awaisdik2003 & bionicle: We have issues with WM. We want to pay you but we can't. They haven't cleared funds.

nogame: That is called a wrong assumption. We aren't holding for 40 business days or whatever. Chill. People on Paypal have been paid.

Dear Jo , Check my account i did File Service Remote Upload Which is pending
I did Remote Upload and put many links also UptoBox premium link but Pending both links are pending from last 2 Days

My Username on Uploadable.ch is : Silkystar

Check my acc

If stats right these days
Razor system increases again
It is very obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back