Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update, a few users will have missed webmoney payment which is out of our control. If you are one of these users we expect to pay you tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

Jo

Dear WJ Members from last one month i am not able to use remote Upload and FileHost Upload too Jo never take it serious i asked the Biggest FileHoster about the Problem he said may be they have paused remote Upload from your account ..... Shit sound is not good for me , but here i can not say UPLOADABLE is scam host they have right whom they allow to work with them or not but i will say do not waste your time here for Jo serious reply because he is not serious to slove anyone issue otherwise ball is in your Court

Good Bye

Dear WJ Members from last one month i am not able to use remote Upload and FileHost Upload too Jo never take it serious i asked the Biggest FileHoster about the Problem he said may be they have paused remote Upload from your account ..... Shit sound is not good for me , but here i can not say UPLOADABLE is scam host they have right whom they allow to work with them or not but i will say do not waste your time here for Jo serious reply because he is not serious to slove anyone issue otherwise ball is in your Court

Good Bye

just register the second account and you can remote upload again
and leave your first account

you wont lose anything because it is not ranking status system

Good Bye

just register the second account and you can remote upload again
and leave your first account

you wont lose anything because it is not ranking status system

and remaining Amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back