Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

We are aware of the statistical issue for the past 48 hours. We are*
currently looking into it.

Please standby.

-Jo

From last 12 days i am not Able to upload files through remote upload whats reason losing earnings Could you please tell me ?? also ticket sent and lots of times i asked to you here on WJ Jo please tell me

OI8yUKb.png

I have a problem with statistics can you fix it?

Jo, will there be possibility of restoring statistic since friday 5 h before site time reset on next day, if not - should users expect compensation based on their past statistic ?
I have very stable stats, and current situation, kinda a big old slap right in bollocks.
Cheers.

@chorzon

send them list of all site where you upload. Simple as this.

Last edited:
Announcement!

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 23/06-2015.

This maintenance is a rather big one and will cause the website to be completely down for approximately 10 minutes.

We thank you in advance and for your understanding.

Uploadable Team

Jo , please do something about ( add ) stats in realtime , because in average every 2 weeks there are some problems .

One example is
2015-06-19
Counting was slow , bad that day , and then was dead . As example you cant have daily average 550-600 downloads and then 300-350 downloads ..

Currently one more day need to be added to payable amount

Announcement!

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 23/06-2015.

This maintenance is a rather big one and will cause the website to be completely down for approximately 10 minutes.

We thank you in advance and for your understanding.

Uploadable Team

hello Jo, i just registered , and for me, the remote upload seems very slow, like 10-20 min to remote upload a file 500mb, is it normal? btw the server who have the file, have unlimited download/upload.

another question

tested it yesterday in stats.php just show 1 download. it shows 1/$0.01 but the file size is 496MB so the Minimum pay rate should be 1/$0.07 am i right?

Last edited:
hello Jo, i just registered , and for me, the remote upload seems very slow, like 10-20 min to remote upload a file 500mb, is it normal? btw the server who have the file, have unlimited download/upload.

another question

tested it yesterday in stats.php just show 1 download. it shows 1/$0.01 but the file size is 496MB so the Minimum pay rate should be 1/$0.07 am i right?

Look likes you are newbe here :D

YES SIR, im newbie!, its my first post. just waiting an answer that could help me , thank you :)

Uploadable-Jo
my earnings are no longer the same since the fall of the host this weekend .... please could solve that?
as webmaster harms in our daily earnings ... it's just something ...

Estimated expect an answer yours administrator.

User: shakamen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back