Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exceeded Upload Limit

my account pemium and files are not bigger then 1gb, but no file is uploading and given a massege {Exceeded Upload Limit}

user name is neelambajee

please check

hello Mr.Jo

you did not solve the problem and not given any reply for me

waiting..............

please solve the problem, I am not able to upload any file. my account is premium

Can I get an answer !!!!!
Are you going to pretend that nothing happens !!!!!!

"My ID: spinki21
I have a plan and the sale of accounts PPS.
Yesterday I had the purchase by bank card, nothing has been accrued !!!!! ?

kRNRF9.png

number of transactions: "P425167011942427100016006"

Purchase of the link.: Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage

I am waiting for reply.
If you need anything else please write pw.
Regards."

I have a similar problem, once I bought 30 Days Premium and since then automatic renew without permission

You can find a reseller to purchase a voucher.
Experienced downloaders know about this, and it's the reason that uploaders cannot get sales directly.

The fact is make it easier for the downloaders to get more sales, not complicate it having to read the terms of service or find a reseller. Such complications makes people mistrustfulness in the file hostings companies (Uploadable in this case) and then we don't get sales.

h9u5.jpg

I did not need for a premium account, well thank you want to restore the money in my account and correct the error ..

User : ButchCassidy

Last edited:
You can find a reseller to purchase a voucher.
Experienced downloaders know about this, and it's the reason that uploaders cannot get sales directly.

The fact is make it easier for the downloaders to get more sales, not complicate it having to read the terms of service or find a reseller. Such complications makes people mistrustfulness in the file hostings companies (Uploadable in this case) and then we don't get sales.

You are right, but I have no idea because Jo is reluctant to talk about this.

On downloader-oriented forums, users are warned that Uploadable is an auto-recurring filehost and the cancellation is very hard.
People who complained about it usually knew they have to send mails in order to cancel it, but their mails are usually ignored or handled very slowly (after they are rebilled).
Therefore, downloaders concluded that they should find resellers to buy vouchers or use other filehosts.
In fact, new sales are usually contributed by stupid newbie downloaders, but rebills are contributed by hardworking uploaders because they make downloaders stick with them so that downloaders who tried Uploadable first don't need to try other filehosts.

Users on my site often choose depositfiles links even though we always put Uplodable links to the first place.
Whenever a depositfiles link is dead and the corresponding Uploadable link is alive, users often decided to report "depositfiles link is dead" instead of downloading from Uploadable.
Maybe Jo still doesn't believe they have any competitors, but I don't think so.

I have received many sales of 0.99$, but usually one of four are rebilled to my stats. If users cannot cancel it, so why I do not get money from their rebill? Conclusion is one - Uploadable.ch is cheat host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back