Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this mean ? No sale for week and now I got 1 sale but no money ?

21133687feb86155ca098327badafcb956f4901c.jpg

he isn't on ppd. downloads not counted. maybe shaving plugin did not worked well. counted sale, but did not added money. usually it does simply not count.

favio: We're working on a loyalty program.

airwalk: Take those comments into the R & U thread please :) We've presented you with a way to make money, you just don't want to*
engage on it. We set it up so you can't drop the "we shave"-line.

nogame: Shaving plugin? Your imagination must stretch far.

No, if he had a sale, we would have counted it at the end of the day towards the earnings account.

whats going on with the payments

Hi, hey whats going on with the payments, I asked for one this past April the 30th, and its still marked as pending

airwalk: Take those comments into the R & U thread please :) We've presented you with a way to make money, you just don't want to*

No, if he had a sale, we would have counted it at the end of the day towards the earnings account.

Ftp upload pending slow everyday wait more 1 hour and you limit speed and slot connect
to jdownload run 300 k-3mb

You can fix this problem ? I have saw this problem since last year.

Last edited:

bro check my new pm plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back