Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope we don't have the "frozen stats phase" at the moment not because all this free given premiums ..

easy: simply work 3-5 days and you can extend your premium by yourself from your earnings

don't force uploadable.ch for shaving at this time

friends@: We maintain servers every Monday hence you get "frozen" stats.

UPDATE RE PAYMENTS: Some WM payments will be pending (approved already until Tuesday as we are Humans and we have a few public holidays (Easter, if you didn't notice :)), but rest assured that they will be paid out. We have paid 95% of everyone.

Can anyone be KIND enough in this forum to answer me ?
I want to join Uploadable.ch Affiliate Program.
How do I do that ?
Thanks in advance.

How do I do that ?
Thanks in advance.

I don't know how it is now, but about 3 months ago if you have USA IP, you don't see the option for affiliate program.
So change your IP to a different country and try.
I decided to not work with uploadable because of Jo's condescending attitude towards affiliates, and uploadable really doesn't seem
trustworthy in terms of keeping accurate stats and sales.

How do I do that ?
Thanks in advance.

I don't know how it is now, but about 3 months ago if you have USA IP, you don't see the option for affiliate program.
So change your IP to a different country and try.
I decided to not work with uploadable because of Jo's condescending attitude towards affiliates, and uploadable really doesn't seem
trustworthy in terms of keeping accurate stats and sales.

Thank You for the info.
Much Appreciated!

facethewind: Go with R or U and you will have much more "trustworthy" stats. Sarcasm may have been included in the statement.

How we respond to people is how they should expect a response. You bark like a dog, and we will treat you like a dog. If you haven't heard about it, it is called "mutual respect".

remote upload do no work, please check it, for hours and hours the status of all files are "processing web"

I think I reached limit space for my account

user: almex123

FILE IS OVER 2048MB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back