Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
simporium: Need your username

chorzon: You can delete files if you haven't activated the security lock. If you have activated the security lock and you forgot your 4 digit pin, we won't be able to find this for you.

mr.toni22: Need your username

simporium: Need your username

chorzon: You can delete files if you haven't activated the security lock. If you have activated the security lock and you forgot your 4 digit pin, we won't be able to find this for you.

mr.toni22: Need your username

Everything is back, not upgrade Premium for uploaded Jo?
Thank you!

using this host for a week. files larger than 50mb. In filemanager I can C at least 50 downloads, but counted only 7. Everyday. Shave of what? How could it be? rest of hosts are ok.

I'm a premium user, I upload files by FTP and after pending for a while (which is normal) it fails the upload and said "Exceeded Upload Limit". I say it here even when I already send a ticket cause several tickets I sended before were not answered.

JO , upload speed its frozen from last 6 hours, webupload , i cant upload anything from my rdp please do some checks .

Also i upload a 500mb file and its give me
The file size is over 2048MB. ERROR

Last edited:
mr.toni22: We don't upgrade anymore.

dragme: Nope, but I'm sure you make more with us than any of th others.

Robertus: You've taken up 5TB of space and made 4 USD. For the price you pay for storage, we would deem 5TB is very sufficient for your needs; you should keep in mind that we do not delete idled files.

coolro: Fixed.

@Uploadable-Jo Today is 1. April, when will you let free users to download files up to 2GB?

This is announcement from your site:
"03 Mar 2015 Increase file limit size to 2GB for anonymous

Dear users,

From the 1st of April 2015 we will release the file limit of 1GB of Anonymous downloaders to 2GB.

All anonymous downloaders will be able to download files up to 2GB

Regards,
Uploadable Team"

Robertus: You've taken up 5TB of space and made 4 USD. For the price you pay for storage, we would deem 5TB is very sufficient for your needs; you should keep in mind that we do not delete idled files.

So, when you say "unlimited personal storage" or "unlimiting archiving for all of your files" that means "5 TB of storage".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back